The Student Room Group

Am I the only one with a very messy room?

My room always turns into a tip when I get busy with uni work. I don't have time to clean until the summer break which I always spend cleaning my room. Am I the only one with a messy room?
(edited 5 years ago)
my bed is utterly destroyed so yeah maybe not
my room is ****ing messy
Original post by s817
My room always turns into a tip when I get busy with uni work. I don't have time to clean until the summer break which I always spend cleaning my room. Am I the only one with a messy room?

Nope - been trying to declutter since I finished my gcses but then I'm not super organised. I have piles of notebooks everywhere :yep:
Reply 4
Mine is full of stuff. Stacks of books everywhere. CDs and records everywhere, then guitars piled up in every corner. I just have too much stuff, really.
my room is disgusting
Original post by s817

I still got the work and mess from last year, including tests and my work, all over my second room's desk. so nah you aint the only one.
No :yy:
Reply 8
I swear people with tidy rooms must be an extreme minority... I tell myself this to keep sane when I catch sight of all the clutter in mine
:nah: i desperately need to tidy mine :lol:
nah
My room is ridiculously messy and I don't even know how. Even when I threw things out it still looks messy
Absolutely not. I'm horrific for it :laugh:
umm i have coke bottles from like 3 days ago in my room, snicker bars all over the floor (because you're not you when you're hungry)/ my shoes are every where every bloody time I walk i end up stubbing my toe.. haha so no, it's not only you.. hell if i lost a 5 pound note in my room and found it , I'd be pretty surprised ngl.

Quick Reply

Latest