The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Londoner24
A friend of mine is in the same situation, on the waiting list. I told him to call on Monday and gain some insights. Try and phone them up you too... There's not too many of you in the waiting list I think

I was gonna contact them soon it’s getting annoying I just wanna know
Next week is the last week of interviewing at the medical school. Surely people on the waiting list would get at least 1 weeks notice prior to interview?
Original post by ExamPro12
Next week is the last week of interviewing at the medical school. Surely people on the waiting list would get at least 1 weeks notice prior to interview?

Don’t they inform the guys on the waiting list of a potential interview when A level results come out etc in order to fill the spaces left by those who did not manage to fulfil there offer or chose another option ?
Original post by Chez231
Don’t they inform the guys on the waiting list of a potential interview when A level results come out etc in order to fill the spaces left by those who did not manage to fulfil there offer or chose another option ?

This is about the waiting list for interviews I believe
Original post by ExamPro12
This is about the waiting list for interviews I believe

Oh okay so if we don’t hear by next week we can assume it’s a rejection ?
Original post by Chez231
Oh okay so if we don’t hear by next week we can assume it’s a rejection ?

I'd recommend giving them a ring on Monday, I can't really comment on that because I don't have any information on the matter. I'm just assuming that as next week is the final interviewing week, at least one weeks notice should be given. But definitely ring them up!
Reply 586
A friend of mine is in the same situation, on the waiting list. I told him to call on Monday and gain some insights. Try and phone them up you too... There's not too many of you in the waiting list I think

I called them last Monday to ask if they are likely to send more interviews or not and they said they will decide after they finish all the interviews. so if a lot of people did badly on their interviews they will send more. I think we will be hearing back from them in February.
Reply 587
My interview is on Wednesday, do we need to bring anything other than original passport and GCSE certificates?
Original post by ifebam
My interview is on Wednesday, do we need to bring anything other than original passport and GCSE certificates?

They asked for our driving license too if you have that
Reply 589
Original post by Meray98
They asked for our driving license too if you have that

Yeah I've got that. Do we need to fill any forms and being them? Plymouth have a form on their website to print and bring and I didn't know if Anglia Ruskin had anything similar
Original post by ifebam
Yeah I've got that. Do we need to fill any forms and being them? Plymouth have a form on their website to print and bring and I didn't know if Anglia Ruskin had anything similar

No, just make sure you’ve submitted the documents they asked for on the portal
any offers yet?
Original post by Fatima20000
any offers yet?

Mid-Feb is when offers come out.
Reply 593
Guys what’s going to happen to us in the waiting list? Getting fed up now
Original post by Bmd28
Guys what’s going to happen to us in the waiting list? Getting fed up now

Hi. The last set of interviews were done today, so I’m guessing if no one turned up they may contact those on the waiting list? Not sure how it works to be honest, but it’s best to wait a couple days and maybe call them?
Reply 595
Original post by Burks97
Hi. The last set of interviews were done today, so I’m guessing if no one turned up they may contact those on the waiting list? Not sure how it works to be honest, but it’s best to wait a couple days and maybe call them?

Maybe I’ll give them a call next week
Hey guys, do you think that not finishing the list of questions the interviewers had gives you less points that someone who finishes the station in time allocated?
By not finishing I mean still being able to answer good amount. This doubt is getting on my nerves, thank you!
Hey guys, do you think that not finishing the list of questions the interviewers had gives you less points that someone who finishes the station in time allocated?
By not finishing I mean still being able to answer good amount. This doubt is getting on my nerves, thank you!

I hope not! I wasn’t able to finish my answers for a few of them 🤕
I didn’t finish the questions either 😩 so difficult when you’ve got so much to say!
Do we have to make our AR offer firm in case of WP guys please?

Latest

Trending

Trending