Is the student experience and nightlife good ?

Watch
Buxton100
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m an outgoing person and I’ll need somewhere that’s vibrant and live for 3 years of my life . Any dnb or house music venues or some good places for a crazy lit night out.
peanutbutterjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Buxton100)
I’m an outgoing person and I’ll need somewhere that’s vibrant and live for 3 years of my life . Any dnb or house music venues or some good places for a crazy lit night out.
Sin City
Buxton100
Rep:
?
yeah of heard of it just really annoyed as there is not much variety of clubs it seems so dead . was holding an offer at trent but rejected as the campus was so far from the city centre. there is still places in clearing at manchetser and bristol for my course gonna try getting in through there worth a try. however im not willing to drop a good course from a respected uni in the subject im studying for a poor uni with vibrant nightlife.
Buxton100
Rep:
?
btw does anyone know if the attic, con7rol, hanger 18 in swansea are clubs or events not very clear.........
username4257218
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Buxton100)
btw does anyone know if the attic, con7rol, hanger 18 in swansea are clubs or events not very clear.........
The Attic is a music venue, I believe they are hosting Chris Lorenzo pretty soon. As for having no variety of clubs that’s a load of rubbish. Sin is brilliant for rave events and drum and bass, but if you’re not into that then sin savers on a Thursday might be more your thing. You also have Fiction where the main room is house/dance music but they have a RnB room and a 80s/90s room as well. You’ve got Jack Murphy’s that’s more rock music and Idols that plays stuff from 80s 90s and 2000s. Hope that helps a bit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (49)
28.49%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.14%
No I am happy with my choice (96)
55.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (13)
7.56%

Watched Threads