The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Is the student experience and nightlife good ?

I’m an outgoing person and I’ll need somewhere that’s vibrant and live for 3 years of my life . Any dnb or house music venues or some good places for a crazy lit night out.
Original post by Buxton100
I’m an outgoing person and I’ll need somewhere that’s vibrant and live for 3 years of my life . Any dnb or house music venues or some good places for a crazy lit night out.

Sin City
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
yeah of heard of it just really annoyed as there is not much variety of clubs it seems so dead . was holding an offer at trent but rejected as the campus was so far from the city centre. there is still places in clearing at manchetser and bristol for my course gonna try getting in through there worth a try. however im not willing to drop a good course from a respected uni in the subject im studying for a poor uni with vibrant nightlife.
Reply 3
btw does anyone know if the attic, con7rol, hanger 18 in swansea are clubs or events not very clear.........
Original post by Buxton100
btw does anyone know if the attic, con7rol, hanger 18 in swansea are clubs or events not very clear.........

The Attic is a music venue, I believe they are hosting Chris Lorenzo pretty soon. As for having no variety of clubs that’s a load of rubbish. Sin is brilliant for rave events and drum and bass, but if you’re not into that then sin savers on a Thursday might be more your thing. You also have Fiction where the main room is house/dance music but they have a RnB room and a 80s/90s room as well. You’ve got Jack Murphy’s that’s more rock music and Idols that plays stuff from 80s 90s and 2000s. Hope that helps a bit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest