Report 2 months ago
Mine says updated too (today), this is stressing me out
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nicktim
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Wouldn’t read into it at all. They are sending invites until the end of the week and by the sounds of it have only just started going through them today. They don’t review applications until after the deadline. My guess is those who haven’t been updated yet haven’t had their application read yet. Chill, there’s lots of time to go
JustinLala
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Nicktim)
Wouldn’t read into it at all. They are sending invites until the end of the week and by the sounds of it have only just started going through them today. They don’t review applications until after the deadline. My guess is those who haven’t been updated yet haven’t had their application read yet. Chill, there’s lots of time to go
Well, I submitted my application one day before the deadline. And mine got updated on the 2nd of January. So I would assume that CC has read most of the applications. But I might be wrong.

I think my application probably got rejected. Maybe. I don't know. I am gonna scream into a pillow now haha.
Last edited by JustinLala; 2 months ago
dauyn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JustinLala)
Mine says "updated - Jan 2, 2019". Not sure if that is good or bad.

When did you submit your application?
14 December, you?
ILoveProteinToo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JustinLala)
Well, I submitted my application one day before the deadline. And mine got updated on the 2nd of January. So I would assume that CC has read most of the applications. But I might be wrong.

I think my application probably got rejected. Maybe. I don't know. I am gonna scream into a pillow now haha.
Mine says updated January 2nd as well. I have a bad feeling about this :/ you would think if ours was updated early we’d have been in the first wave of invites if we were successful.
dauyn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ILoveProteinToo)
Mine says updated January 2nd as well. I have a bad feeling about this :/ you would think if ours was updated early we’d have been in the first wave of invites if we were successful.
But they also haven't sent out any rejection emails right? I would assume that if it's a no they would let you know....
ILoveProteinToo
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dauyn)
But they also haven't sent out any rejection emails right? I would assume that if it's a no they would let you know....
I'm not sure. I'm guessing they have X AC slots to fill, and maybe they wait to see how many people accept an AC invite before sending any rejections? But I'm honestly pure guessing here haha.
JustinLala
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ILoveProteinToo)
I'm not sure. I'm guessing they have X AC slots to fill, and maybe they wait to see how many people accept an AC invite before sending any rejections? But I'm honestly pure guessing here haha.
I think so. It is just common sense. Some people might turn down their invitations.
JustinLala
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dauyn)
14 December, you?
15th of December.
SB2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Mine was updated as of Jan 9th and I applied on December 15th. :O I am guessing they will reply soon, since they would have decided.
Last edited by SB2019; 2 months ago
dauyn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by euam16)
Would you mind posting back here if you get the offer through? It might be that this is a really good indicator for who is getting the offer.

Just out of interest, was there any updates prior to this? My application was updated a day after the deadline but nothing has changed since then so I wonder if that update was my application getting screened out.
I actually have a feeling that people without updated portals will receive invites and those whose are updated are screened out? Literally just an assumption though. Let me know if you get an invite!
SB2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
dauyn I have the same feeling, and my heart just sank right now.
midnightblue188
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dauyn)
I actually have a feeling that people without updated portals will receive invites and those whose are updated are screened out? Literally just an assumption though. Let me know if you get an invite!
Mine hasn't updated since October 26th, I applied a week or so before that :/ no idea what to make of any of this at all haha
dauyn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by midnightblue188)
Mine hasn't updated since October 26th, I applied a week or so before that :/ no idea what to make of any of this at all haha
Honestly could be a great sign, can you please post back here if you find out either way?
ILoveProteinToo
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SB2019)
dauyn I have the same feeling, and my heart just sank right now.
Don’t get too down mate it’s just one firm! And we don’t even know what happened yet!
cou12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My friend just got rejected so its starting, mine just says updated
JustinLala
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by cou12345)
Oh no. I am so scared now.

Mine was updated a week ago.
euam16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dauyn)
I suppose all we can do is wait at this point! Will do. Good luck, hopefully we don't all go crazy waiting haha
ILoveProteinToo
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by cou12345)
Did they get an email or was it just updated online?
midnightblue188
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dauyn)
Honestly could be a great sign, can you please post back here if you find out either way?
it's a pfo haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (90)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed