The Student Room Group

I'm a Guy from Pakistan - ASK ME ANYTHING

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Humble Ahm
A long time ago yes, I couldnt remember the name exactly.

Cool. What is the education like? Is it similar to the UK with a primary school and high school? Or like the US with an elementary school, middle/Jr high and a high school?

What are the universities like? Are you going to one? Are the classes in English?
Reply 21
Original post by Benihana
If you were creating a system under which you had to live but you didn't know if you were going to be male or female, Sunni or Shia, within that system would you choose to create one that is like Pakistan?

I ask because you said every country has laws and they should be abided by, however this implies all laws are just and should be blindly accepted.

Law and Order situation in Pakistan has many flaws that I can agree with you.
Reply 22
Original post by PJNolen
Cool. What is the education like? Is it similar to the UK with a primary school and high school? Or like the US with an elementary school, middle/Jr high and a high school?

What are the universities like? Are you going to one? Are the classes in English?

Mostly it goes like this: it starts from Kindergarten then Prep then Schooling is from Class 1 to Class 10, after that usually 2 or three years of college and then University.

Universities are ok, some are very good others are not. I have already completed my studies. Classes are taught in English yes.
Reply 23
No one eats pork here.

I don't think so.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hello from the United Arab Emirates :smile:
I am Pakistani ethnically. Happy to see Tabdeeli in Pakistan, Congrats on Imran Khan's win! I want to visit Pakistan so bad, have heard that northern Pakistan is extremely beautiful. I have never been there since 10 years now :frown:
Reply 25
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Hello from the United Arab Emirates :smile:
I am Pakistani ethnically. Happy to see Tabdeeli in Pakistan, Congrats on Imran Khan's win! I want to visit Pakistan so bad, have heard that northern Pakistan is extremely beautiful. I have never been there since 10 years now :frown:

Thank you. And yes its very beautiful but since more and more people have started coming here, they have made a mess here, I am hopeful Imran Khan will exercise the law and we will see our mountains clean again.
Thank you. And yes its very beautiful but since more and more people have started coming here, they have made a mess here, I am hopeful Imran Khan will exercise the law and we will see our mountains clean again.

Inshallah, Hope Pakistan can be clean as Europe :smile:
I am planning to return to Pakistan and help our country when it needs us 😊
Reply 27
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Inshallah, Hope Pakistan can be clean as Europe :smile:
I am planning to return to Pakistan and help our country when it needs us 😊

Thank you brother.
Mostly it goes like this: it starts from Kindergarten then Prep then Schooling is from Class 1 to Class 10, after that usually 2 or three years of college and then University.

Universities are ok, some are very good others are not. I have already completed my studies. Classes are taught in English yes.

Did you enjoy it? What did you study?
Reply 29
Original post by PJNolen
Did you enjoy it? What did you study?

yes, Business Management.
yes, Business Management.

Did you want to work at a business or did you have an idea of starting you're own? If so what kind?
heyy

im from lahore
where exactly are you from in the north?
Reply 32
Original post by PJNolen
Did you want to work at a business or did you have an idea of starting you're own? If so what kind?

I wasnt interested in business management studies, I guess I just went with the flow.
I wasnt interested in business management studies, I guess I just went with the flow.

What are your interests? What would you rather make a career out of?
Reply 34
Original post by PJNolen
What are your interests? What would you rather make a career out of?

I am interested in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering.
Reply 35
Original post by AelinSardothein
heyy

im from lahore
where exactly are you from in the north?

Lahore is a historical place for Pakistan, heard so much good about it.

Original post by RichPiana
Lahore

How you became a Political Ambassador here?
Lahore is a historical place for Pakistan, heard so much good about it.

How you became a Political Ambassador here?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editusergroups
What's the most spicy food you've ever tasted?
Hottest dish I've ever found is beef phall.
Is the weather nice? Also what is the countryside like?
Reply 39
Original post by londonmyst
What's the most spicy food you've ever tasted?
Hottest dish I've ever found is beef phall.

I dont like spices at all. Almost every dish here can be spicy. Spiciest one hmm maybe tikka masala.

Quick Reply