Anyone know when timetables are released? Watch

-_alex_-
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm going to Bristol in September, and since I live close to the uni I'm keeping my job but cutting down on hours, my employer wants to know when I'll be able to work though so he can plan around it. Does anyone have any idea when/how they release the timetables?
Monika :)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have the exact same problem! Online registration opened today but the timetables don't appear on our portal page so I'm assuming we'll receive it during welcome week i.e. from the 24th september.
-_alex_-
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Monika :))
I have the exact same problem! Online registration opened today but the timetables don't appear on our portal page so I'm assuming we'll receive it during welcome week i.e. from the 24th september.
Well I called up the uni and they said the timetables are still being finalised and should be done in about 2 weeks, but I think it varies from department to department. I remember someone on here saying they got their timetable at Bristol on the 18th of september so hopefully we've not got too long to wait.. but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get it until welcome week, although my boss isn't too happy about it..
MonStar89
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by -_alex_-)
Well I called up the uni and they said the timetables are still being finalised and should be done in about 2 weeks, but I think it varies from department to department. I remember someone on here saying they got their timetable at Bristol on the 18th of september so hopefully we've not got too long to wait.. but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get it until welcome week, although my boss isn't too happy about it..
Ah thanks so much for asking Bristol. I am hoping they'll get released on the MyBristol portal ASAP because now I'm on my work rota for shifts that I don't even know whether or not I can work. Fingers crossed for us both!
Aldmat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Likely will be welcome week, kept telling us last year they were *nearly* ready from beginning of september, still didnt get them till welcome week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads