The Student Room Group

Maths E to A?

How can I jump from a E to an A in maths A level.
I got an E in AS , how can I gradually get to an A?
Helpful resources, motivation, advice?
Thank you
Original post by _Mikaaa
How can I jump from a E to an A in maths A level.
I got an E in AS , how can I gradually get to an A?
Helpful resources, motivation, advice?
Thank you

Definitely- if you work hard. Went from a U to a B in maths a level. My best advice: don't cram, revise bit by bit as you go because with maths all u gotta do is learn the technique and then just practice and u can't cram that, do every past paper again and again every week, don't think u can't do it cos everyone in my family was bringing me down and was forcing me to start new a levels but I didn't wanna do that so believe in ur self, watch maths videos like jack brown and examsolutions, even though ur exams are in June pretend like they're in December and pretend to leave December as a deadline to get all ur revision done so that u can relax during exams and not stress. Please please don't listen to anyone cos honestly all ppl do is just bring u down so just work hard. If u don't understand a question, don't ignore it, ask ur teacher until u understand it. I'm in yr 13 and I did well in maths but I'm resitting bio and chem in my gap yr so imma use these techniques, good luck and I know u can do it and if u ever feel like **** just know that god will help u and bless u and think of ur dream goals in the future and how u wanna make everyone proud cos it is so annoying when other kids get a* and their parents tell ur parents and u just feel so bad so dw about I wish I the best!
I have done D to A maths.
Main advice for a level.
Aim for 90-100% on every past paper = sorted.
Reply 4
Original post by Jp Ahmad
Definitely- if you work hard. Went from a U to a B in maths a level. My best advice: don't cram, revise bit by bit as you go because with maths all u gotta do is learn the technique and then just practice and u can't cram that, do every past paper again and again every week, don't think u can't do it cos everyone in my family was bringing me down and was forcing me to start new a levels but I didn't wanna do that so believe in ur self, watch maths videos like jack brown and examsolutions, even though ur exams are in June pretend like they're in December and pretend to leave December as a deadline to get all ur revision done so that u can relax during exams and not stress. Please please don't listen to anyone cos honestly all ppl do is just bring u down so just work hard. If u don't understand a question, don't ignore it, ask ur teacher until u understand it. I'm in yr 13 and I did well in maths but I'm resitting bio and chem in my gap yr so imma use these techniques, good luck and I know u can do it and if u ever feel like **** just know that god will help u and bless u and think of ur dream goals in the future and how u wanna make everyone proud cos it is so annoying when other kids get a* and their parents tell ur parents and u just feel so bad so dw about I wish I the best!

Wow thank you sooo much

Quick Reply

Latest