harryh123456789
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all...

I am an A-Level history student and am starting my coursework now which makes up a significant percentage of my overall grade (as you probably all know). I have chosen to pursue this question: Assess reasons for the growth of tensions between the USSR and the West between 1945 and 1949.

My question to you all is, can you point me in the direction of some good sources or point me in the direction of a good place to find sources?

Thanks!
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by harryh123456789)
Hi all...

I am an A-Level history student and am starting my coursework now which makes up a significant percentage of my overall grade (as you probably all know). I have chosen to pursue this question: Assess reasons for the growth of tensions between the USSR and the West between 1945 and 1949.

My question to you all is, can you point me in the direction of some good sources or point me in the direction of a good place to find sources?

Thanks!
For primary source content see here...

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...nism-1946-1984

WARNING: Don't try to read them straight off. Pick important moments, keep an eye on dates and look for specific things within that to talk about.
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Orthodox: Schlesinger's article 'Origins of the Cold War'

Revisionist: William Appleman Williams' book 'Tragedy of American Diplomacy'

Post-revisionist: John Lewis Gaddis' book 'Rethinking the Cold War'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads