Where the F&$* do you find practice papers for GCSE Triple Science?

Watch this thread
Xeuveux
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can't find any anywhere. Except CGP but it's £36 for all their past papers. :/
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
woah chill try Savemyexams
London090
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
But are you doing CIE or edexcel?
Xeuveux
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by London090)
Nah, I'm doing AQA, which don't seem to be accessible via savemyexams.com, however if you search savemyexams AQA you can find the pages. For example biology is https://www.savemyexams.co.uk/gcse-biology-aqa.html. I don't know why they've been taken off though. I'll try and contact them I guess :/
London090
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Xeuveux)
Nah, I'm doing AQA, which don't seem to be accessible via savemyexams.com, however if you search savemyexams AQA you can find the pages. For example biology is https://www.savemyexams.co.uk/gcse-biology-aqa.html. I don't know why they've been taken off though. I'll try and contact them I guess :/
Ahh I see I hope this will help! I actually have a school account on savemyexams.

Do you have e-mail (PM me)? Because maybe I can find some and send them to you.
SoorajG1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
But what if im doing aqa
London090
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SoorajG1)
But what if im doing aqa
I think savemyexams has AQA as well, I'm checking right now
SoorajG1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Ahh I see I hope this will help! I actually have a school account on savemyexams.

Do you have e-mail (PM me)? Because maybe I can find some and send them to you.
Sorry just read your message. Could you send me the past papers too for aqa.

Also, don't worry as this is a second account used for junk emails and stuff (as suggested by the name)
London090
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SoorajG1)
Sorry just read your message. Could you send me the past papers too for aqa.

Also, don't worry as this is a second account used for junk emails and stuff (as suggested by the name)
sure where is your e-mail?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads