The Student Room Group

My GF's feet disgust me

Her second toe is longer than her big toe which is making me sick, to make matters worse, she also has a big bony bumb on the side of her fee. We've been dating for a few weeks and everthing was going smoothly until I saw her feet last night. I really enjoy spending my time with her, she has a great personality and an attrative face but I'm struggling to look past her hidious feet which is given me nightmares. I haven't responded to any of her texts today, how do I look past her feet?

Scroll to see replies

Looks like this relationship got off on the wrong foot.
Reply 2
If you cant accept her feet you don't deserve her! Dont be shallow idk
Why are you so focused on her feet? It's like your picking up on every detail on it and thats weird. At the end of the day you can't really change her feet and neither can she. So its something that you are gonna have to live with or you could see yourself out the door if its bothering you that much

Also stop being so petty its not that big of deal....
bruh theres something wrong with u
I bet you, if this guy was dating Megan Fox, he would start complaining about her thumb. So sad.
Reply 6
Just embrace it. There is no real way to ignore it since her feet are of course apart of her. When you are in a relationship with a girl you have to accept the whole package, even the weird and fugly feet.

Or you could ask her to get feet transplant if that's a thing.
when you asked for her digits you got a surprise....
The sole purpose of a relationship isn’t to have nice feet!!
This is so stupid. I've never heard of someone ignoring their girlfriend's texts because they don't like her feet. You need to grow up. If it bothers you that much then wait a while and see if your feelings grow for her: if they don't, then just break up with her.
Hahaha reminds me of a really attractive girl that use to go to my highschool. I was infatuated with her until she wore heels one time... I never looked at her the same way again.
Original post by Chickchok
Hahaha reminds me of a really attractive girl that use to go to my highschool. I was infatuated with her until she wore heels one time... I never looked at her the same way again.

What was wrong with her ?
Original post by Anonymous
What was wrong with her ?

Her feet.
Original post by Punisher1997
Her second toe is longer than her big toe which is making me sick, to make matters worse, she also has a big bony bumb on the side of her fee. We've been dating for a few weeks and everthing was going smoothly until I saw her feet last night. I really enjoy spending my time with her, she has a great personality and an attrative face but I'm struggling to look past her hidious feet which is given me nightmares. I haven't responded to any of her texts today, how do I look past her feet?

Break up with her so she can be with someone who isn't so shallow.
Reply 14
This is an obvious troll lollll
She can get surgery for that, but you may have to foot the bill.
It says more about you than it does about her. As a PP has pointed out, she can have surgery, but you will still be a shallow waste of space. She is far better off without you.
What the actual ****? 😂😂
Reply 18
Give her socks
Give her slippers
Suck her toes
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Looks like this relationship got off on the wrong foot.

This is ****ing legendary, i'd send you a fiver for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending