The Student Room Group

10 reasons why girls are "stupid"

Scroll to see replies

Breakups are tough, aren't they?
Original post by Ray_Shadows
1. They rarely talk to guys they like first
2. They like to brag to their friends about their bf
3. they can get sooo *****y over the smallest of things
4. They rather would hook up with boys with big wallets than getting to know them
5.They'll dip if that £££ runs out
6. They play with boys feelings
7.Quick to judge guys on appearances alone
8. girls like to get a guys hopes up and then dip
9. Gf dad is always the first to get defensive about their daughter dating
10. they always complain you're never around them but then get defensive if they question where you are going

Those are reasons of why girls are infact stupid. Btw these are NOT true to all girls so don't accuse them of being stupid unless you see them do these things.

Troll post but some factssss:

1. I often do this and have asked guys out/hugged/kissed them first.
2. Nothing to brag about and I have zero friends left.
3. Anyone can get angry/frustrated about small things, especially if their hormones are out of whack.
4&5. I usually have more money than the guys I date. Their money is not something that makes me date them.
6. And they play with mine.
7. And they judge my appearance alone.
8. And guys get my hopes up and dip.
9. My dad doesn't care about who I date.
10. They enjoy a guy's company and simply wonder where he's going.
Girls normally always talk to me first.
Would i be betraying girls if I said i found this post funny since the other has been taken down I think lol OP
I honestly don't know what to say what ever girls you have met are the sterotypstere but you see not all girls are like that and sometimes they play with lads feeling because they don't know there own and so don't know how to react. We want you because we need someone to hold us when we have our dark times similar to lads and we question where you go because we don't want our trust to be broken and some lasses have such a complicated cage that when they open up to someone they don't know how to react and you should think yourself lucky if they want to know where you go because it means they love you so much they don't want you to leave. Similar to boys. When will lads and lasses realise that they have the same emotions and they can both bottle it up just some are better than expressing it and some are better at hiding it REGARLESS OF GENDER, REGARLESS OF STERIO TYPES. Come on people
Ps what lad doesn't judge a lass on her appearance why do you think there are anorexic lasses etc and the same for lads it's all sterio types and all pointless when will society realise that everyone is a individual and will be different
4. They rather would hook up with boys with big wallets than getting to know them
10. they always complain you're never around them but then get defensive if they question where you are going

Those are reasons of why girls are infact stupid. Btw these are NOT true to all girls so don't accuse them of being stupid unless you see them do these things.

guess im not a girl then

And you can confidently say that the mandem do none of this, right?

Top 10 reasons why boys are stupid

1. They rarely talk to girls when they like them
2. They like to brag to their friends about their gf. (Go into detail about their performance/body!)
3. They can get some moody over the smallest things.. (losing a PlayStation game/being asked to do chores)
4.They would rather hook up with girls with big boobs and big lips/arses than get to know a girl. 😉
5. If looks fade or a girl ‘let’s herself go’ they bale.
6. They play with girls feelings
7. Quick to judge girls on their appearance
8. Guys like to make promises and break them.
9. The boys mum will ALWAYS defend her little prince!
10. They want you when they need something.

I have wrote this as a joke. Honestly 😀

im not a feminist or a man hater or anything like that and I know not all boys or men are like that.

But seriously you should go for a woman if you want to be treated properly 😉 lol 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending