Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Camila Cabello fans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by J_G1799
Ugh crying in the club is her worst song. We don't mention that one

oh my days, okay pretend that didn't hurt me.. what's your favourite?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
oh my days, okay pretend that didn't hurt me.. what's your favourite?

Never Be The Same is the only one I can bear to listen to these days. I'm waiting for her next album. I may be a fan of hers, but even I can admit that the girl has some badly produced songs .
Reply 42
Original post by ohdearstudying
Camila the racist isn’t cute

And Ariana is the ONLY pop girly that doesn’t need singles to make a successful album

i hate the fact everyone seems to ignore the whole racism thing
Reply 43
Original post by grl9096

I've spent too much time arguing with people over these false accusations, that's why.
Original post by J_G1799
Never Be The Same is the only one I can bear to listen to these days. I'm waiting for her next album. I may be a fan of hers, but even I can admit that the girl has some badly produced songs .

I like Questions and 'She loves control'
Reply 45
I like Questions and 'She loves control'

Ah, She loves control is great. I can't believe she hasn't made that a single - such a waste!
Original post by J_G1799
Ah, She loves control is great. I can't believe she hasn't made that a single - such a waste!

true.. i have to resort to watching her music on like youtube and stuff, I wanted to buy her concert tickets in like June, but like I didn't which was a bummer because she performed with Bazzi
Reply 47
true.. i have to resort to watching her music on like youtube and stuff, I wanted to buy her concert tickets in like June, but like I didn't which was a bummer because she performed with Bazzi

I really wanted to go to her tour as well, but I had exams going on in June. I don't really listen to Bazzi, but Mine and Beautiful are good songs.
I actually don't even listen to a lot of Camila's music anymore, which is shame because I think she is a really talented artist. I just hope that she brings out some fresh music soon and ends up working with a better producer on CC2.
Original post by J_G1799
I really wanted to go to her tour as well, but I had exams going on in June. I don't really listen to Bazzi, but Mine and Beautiful are good songs.
I actually don't even listen to a lot of Camila's music anymore, which is shame because I think she is a really talented artist. I just hope that she brings out some fresh music soon and ends up working with a better producer on CC2.

I love mine and beautiful too.. i mean mine is still hella catchy.. Same I had exams (y12) but it was like a few days after my birthday and i was like ahh man. I don't listen to that much of her music heard like 6 songs from hers, but they are quite good just not much has been seen from her in the charts
I'd love to put my D in her mouth. Not just because she's hot, but also it'd shut her up.
Reply 50
Original post by grl9096

What did she do that's "racist"? ngl I take anything like this with a pinch of salt lol
Reply 51
I love mine and beautiful too.. i mean mine is still hella catchy.. Same I had exams (y12) but it was like a few days after my birthday and i was like ahh man. I don't listen to that much of her music heard like 6 songs from hers, but they are quite good just not much has been seen from her in the charts

Yep, her music isn't for everyone. But, chart-wise, her album did incredibly well. Havana (obvs) did amazing, but so did Never Be The Same. Her third single off of her album has not been released yet, so we'll see how that does.
Reply 52
Original post by Areosis
What did she do that's "racist"? ngl I take anything like this with a pinch of salt lol

They'll show you photoshopped screenshots and then call you racist if you disagree with their accusations lol .
Reply 53
Original post by J_G1799
They'll show you photoshopped screenshots and then call you racist if you disagree with their accusations lol .

I have seen the screenshots and even if they are true, I don't think someone using a word out of place intrinsically makes them think black people are inferior..? Just because a white person (which she isn't anyway, she's a minority) uses a word that was used to put black people down in the very, very distance past doesn't just instantly make them a racist.
Reply 54
Original post by Areosis
I have seen the screenshots and even if they are true, I don't think someone using a word out of place intrinsically makes them think black people are inferior..? Just because a white person (which she isn't anyway, she's a minority) uses a word that was used to put black people down in the very, very distance past doesn't just instantly make them a racist.

There are a lot of lies spread about her so it is not clear to people what is true and what is false. She did use the n word twice on her old twitter account from when she was 15. That was wrong of her to do. No matter how old you are and whether you are a minority, It is not right to use the n word if you're not black. But, she has apologised for this and has grown a lot. Yeah, she should not be called racist based on this.
Original post by grl9096

i agree. like they say it’s fake but why would you apologise if it was fake :/
Reply 56
i agree. like they say it’s fake but why would you apologise if it was fake :/

It would be nice if people put a little more research in to find out the truth, since throwing the word 'racist' around so loosely is damaging and takes the meaning away from it.

When Camila was 16, she aplolgised for using the n word on her old twitter account. YEARS later, other screenshots were spread - she did not applogise for those since they are fake.

https://twitter.com/godishawmila/status/1032124241125273600?s=21 - someone made a thread on this. It goes on a bit, but it might be helpful to understand the origins behind the people who made those screenshots.
Original post by J_G1799
It would be nice if people put a little more research in to find out the truth, since throwing the word 'racist' around so loosely is damaging and takes the meaning away from it.

When Camila was 16, she aplolgised for using the n word on her old twitter account. YEARS later, other screenshots were spread - she did not applogise for those since they are fake.

https://twitter.com/godishawmila/status/1032124241125273600?s=21 - someone made a thread on this. It goes on a bit, but it might be helpful to understand the origins behind the people who made those screenshots.

Rumours don’t come from nowhere :smile:
Reply 58
Rumours don’t come from nowhere :smile:

True, they come from a place of hatred and jealousy. That's why rumours are rumours and facts are facts.
Reply 59
She's hot

Quick Reply