Neth0115
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had braces when u was younger and had them taken off but my teeth went back to how it was and when I asked if I could have them again they said I have to pay £3000+ and my parents can’t afford to pay that and I’m also 17 in full time education. Can I register at another new dental practice and hav braces again for free?And I can’t even smile or talk and it has effected my confidence to talk to people face to face. I would always have to cover my mouth and talk and people ask why I do that and I can’t reply. I am scared to get into relationships because of my teeth and now it looks so I really need braces gain but I can’t pay and neither can my parents. So I need help and also cosmetic surgery is a lot of money too. can you guys help me and I need advice am I able to get braces for free at a new dental practice if I register as a new patient?
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No....cause they will look at your NHS dental records and see you've already had braces.
Your teeth won't have gone back if you'd worn your retainer(which I'm assuming you therefore didn't). It's your own fault really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads