New2allthis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiya, I'm about to start studying engineering at Loughborough, but just found out last night that I will need to figure out private accomodation. Any suggestions as to companies, streets to live in etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by New2allthis)
Hiya, I'm about to start studying engineering at Loughborough, but just found out last night that I will need to figure out private accomodation. Any suggestions as to companies, streets to live in etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hi New2allthis

If you get in touch with our accommodation centre they will be able to help you find private accommodation.
Have a look here for some info - hope it helps http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/acco...on/off-campus/

Vicky
New2allthis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Loughborough University)
Hi New2allthis

If you get in touch with our accommodation centre they will be able to help you find private accommodation.
Have a look here for some info - hope it helps http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/acco...on/off-campus/

Vicky
Thank you Vicky, but I've already contacted the school a few times and been told there's not much they can do. I need self-catered accomodation and my only option, as I was told, is Cayley Annex, but at almost £7400 that's too expensive for me.
New2allthis
Rep:
?
On the Loughborough university website, the pdf showing accomodation prices says the most expensive accomodation type is £5952.68 but I was given a value just under £7400. Could someone please confirm the prices?
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by New2allthis)
On the Loughborough university website, the pdf showing accomodation prices says the most expensive accomodation type is £5952.68 but I was given a value just under £7400. Could someone please confirm the prices?
Hi New2allthis
I'm not sure where you are looking but that's not correct.
Here's a link to the pdf on the website:
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/media/wwwlbor...ion%20V1.3.pdf

For undergrad the most expensive catered accommodation is is around £7,300 and the most expensive self-catered is around £6,300.

Do you have a link of where you are looking?

Vicky
Eman187
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I have an accomodation which is at the Holt (ensuite, self catered) which you may be interested it, it is relatively cheap
New2allthis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eman187)
Hey, I have an accomodation which is at the Holt (ensuite, self catered) which you may be interested it, it is relatively cheap
Hi,is this still available?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20
    Sat, 27 Jun '20
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads