LLB Law university dissertation ideas

Watch this thread
username973803
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Wondering if anyone could provide me with some ideas for a dissertation topic?

I was hoping to do a masters in either Business Law or Tax Law.
Given this, I was going to base my undergrad LLB of one of these so it shows further interest.

However, it seems that Tax Law is very dry for LEGAL dissertations (Has to be argumentative, look at possibility of change in legislation etc).

Business is very board so not entirely sure on what would be the best topics.

Does anyone have any experience in this area in which they might be able to shed light on for me?

Thanks so much.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
As you say "business law" is incredibly broad. Some of us will know a lot about some of it.

I would have a read of some area of Westlaw Insight in business law. You might like sale of goods, the Insurance Act 2015, reinsurance, construction law, aviation law, carriage of goods by sea, arbitration. Contractual interpretation, and comments of Lord Hoffmann in Belize might be a simple one (although tres boring).

An interesting area of law, but thereby very complex, will be one that is mostly case law.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (146)
40.67%
They're exactly what I expected (88)
24.51%