The Student Room Group

Relationships are hard

So me and the girl that I was dating ended because of me not being sure about my sexuality and now we are speaking again but I get jealous seeing her close with other people and I don’t know how to act because I want her as my girlfriend but then I don’t know for sure if that’s what I really want any tips or advice?
Original post by Sam6682
So me and the girl that I was dating ended because of me not being sure about my sexuality and now we are speaking again but I get jealous seeing her close with other people and I don’t know how to act because I want her as my girlfriend but then I don’t know for sure if that’s what I really want any tips or advice?

Stop being jealous it isn't an attractive trait.
Firstly, spend time finding out who you are and what you are looking for.
Reply 2
Original post by Sam6682
Just talk through it with her. Don't commit if you can't, because that's not fair on her, but if you commit, you stick with it.

And of course relationships are hard. You don't enter a relationship and then leave the relationship safely on a shelf, out of harm's way. Relationships involve people, and people are fickle and make everything they touch chaotic an unpredictable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending