Lani_5678
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiii is there anyone coming in september to do forensic science? I have still yet to meet anyone who is doing the same course as me. Also for the current students, what has been your experience with studying this course?
Lani_5678
Rep:
?
Forgot to mention that im going to be studying at kingston uni😊
GHOST_X
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I graduated in BSc Forensic Science, this year (2018) at Kingston University, and well if you ever need any help or advice, feel free to inbox me and I would love to help you out as well give you any advice or anything!
Lani_5678
Rep:
?
(Original post by GHOST_X)
Hey I graduated in BSc Forensic Science, this year (2018) at Kingston University, and well if you ever need any help or advice, feel free to inbox me and I would love to help you out as well give you any advice or anything!
Oh cools!! How did you find the course? Like what are the pros and cons of it?😊
GHOST_X
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lani_5678)
Oh cools!! How did you find the course? Like what are the pros and cons of it?😊
Pros: Loads of new things you could not have imagined you will learn about, like some of my favourite modules was determining how long some has been dead for and how the death happened, as well as giving an expert evidence in court (my uni did a practical where we went to our local magistrates court and presented a case as a forensic expert would) as well as modules such as determining fake, forged, and counterfeit items.
Cons: As with any degree tbh, you have to be on top of your workload otherwise it will all add up and make you feel so lost and you will not know where to start. So organising yourself is key! Also make sure you stay up to date with notes etc otherwise when it comes to assignments you will be soo lost and 90% of the time all the answers are in the lecture notes and 10% is basic individual research from further informations sources such as books, journels etc.
Nonetheless, most of the cons are pretty basic and I'm sure you know these things anyways.

As mentioned before, feel free to drop me a message or inbox me with any messages or questions you have!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (105)
66.04%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.21%

Watched Threads