The Student Room Group

can i do english language only

hi, i really sturggle with english lit and lan and year 11 has come up and my disaabilty is making my life harder as i cannot learn 15 poems in one exam :frown:, is it possble to drop english lit and do language only, i heard that you can drop english lit and i think it will help my life easier.

sure it might be 1 less GCSE but i be happy with one good english grade than two bad english grades, thanks :smile: and sorry for bad grammer
Reply 1
Umm I don’t think so, have you talked to your school as in my school we have to take both of the English’s and I know people with learning disabilities who can’t like drop English they just get extra support in the exam it’s self
Original post by EmmaD_x
Umm I don’t think so, have you talked to your school as in my school we have to take both of the English’s and I know people with learning disabilities who can’t like drop English they just get extra support in the exam it’s self
oh maybe its your school, you are allowed to drop in my school but i ask my SENCO first thank you :smile: and sorry for bad grammer
Reply 3
Oh ok, yeah I’m my school it’s called an core subject so we have to do it

Quick Reply

Latest