Is psychology, biology and health and social care a good combination?

Watch
Allybear_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am thinking of changing my chosen business a level to health and social care btec as I’ve done it in gcse and quite liked it although there is a lot of coursework. However I think those three is a better combination. Should I change it? And is health and social care btec accepted by universities? I will check but just wanted to know if is generally accepted. I was thinking of either studying psychology or medicine at university so please let me know if they are a good combination for that.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Allybear_)
I am thinking of changing my chosen business a level to health and social care btec as I’ve done it in gcse and quite liked it although there is a lot of coursework. However I think those three is a better combination. Should I change it? And is health and social care btec accepted by universities? I will check but just wanted to know if is generally accepted. I was thinking of either studying psychology or medicine at university so please let me know if they are a good combination for that.
For medicine you have to study biology and chemistry a levels, other healthcare professions can accept the btec and there will be psychology universities that would accept the btec but not all of them.
Allybear_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
For medicine you have to study biology and chemistry a levels, other healthcare professions can accept the btec and there will be psychology universities that would accept the btec but not all of them.
Ok Thankyou and do you think the health and social care btec would be better than the business a level?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Allybear_)
Ok Thankyou and do you think the health and social care btec would be better than the business a level?
It's about what fits you best really but if you prefer coursework it could be a good option to go for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads