The Student Room Group

A levels helpp

hi,

I have chosen Chem, Physics, Bio and Art as my a level subjects I was wondering if someone could tell the career options that may be open to me if I take these subjects...

I am considering taking Psycology instead of Bio as I am not too fond of it.. could someone also tell me what career options will be available if I do Psycology instead of Bio?

thx

V
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Vee_004
hi,

I have chosen Chem, Physics, Bio and Art as my a level subjects I was wondering if someone could tell the career options that may be open to me if I take these subjects...

I am considering taking Psycology instead of Bio as I am not too fond of it.. could someone also tell me what career options will be available if I do Psycology instead of Bio?

thx

V

Hi,

Firstly, taking bio chem and physics will open many doors within the field of science. You could go into healthcare roles such as medicine, dentistry, radiology etc, industrial roles can be included in degrees such as biochem or medicinal chem, or you can go into the engineering fields such as chemical engineering. It is a good choice of subjects.
With psychology you could study it at uni and become a clinical psychologist or if you wanted you could also choose law as a career option if you decide you dont want to go into sciences. It all depends on your enjoyment of each of the subjects and which you'd want to pursue as a career when it comes to your UCAS application
Reply 2
Original post by SB44336
Hi,

Firstly, taking bio chem and physics will open many doors within the field of science. You could go into healthcare roles such as medicine, dentistry, radiology etc, industrial roles can be included in degrees such as biochem or medicinal chem, or you can go into the engineering fields such as chemical engineering. It is a good choice of subjects.
With psychology you could study it at uni and become a clinical psychologist or if you wanted you could also choose law as a career option if you decide you dont want to go into sciences. It all depends on your enjoyment of each of the subjects and which you'd want to pursue as a career when it comes to your UCAS application

Thank you that was really helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest