The Student Room Group

100 shots in 100 minutes? NEED ADVICE

So I've heard about this a lot, and a few of my friends have tried it. They try and down 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. I don't like beer that much, neither do I have any. Can anyone convert this challenge to use Vodka?

Would 25 shots of Vodka (40%) in 100 minutes be a good substitute for 100 shots of beer (around 4.5%?) in 100 minutes.
dont be an idiot.
this is a serious recipe for hospital admission and/or death
Reply 3
100 shots of beer in 100 minutes? That's like 8 cans of beer or 8 pints of beer, I don't think that's enough to spell disaster, not even enough to black out. I'm 6ft 7 and weight 120 KG.
Reply 4
Original post by cba321
So I've heard about this a lot, and a few of my friends have tried it. They try and down 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. I don't like beer that much, neither do I have any. Can anyone convert this challenge to use Vodka?

Would 25 shots of Vodka (40%) in 100 minutes be a good substitute for 100 shots of beer (around 4.5%?) in 100 minutes.

No.

40/4.5=8.888888889

100/ans=11.25 shots of vodka is equivalent

Do not do this, sounds like an insane amount either way!
Dare ya to do it
also Part-time and temporary employment may not be the best place to post this
Reply 7
If you trusted your terrible calculations (of 25 shots), your blood alcohol concentration would be 0.462% -

0.40% + Onset of coma, possible death due to respiratory arrest.
Its called centurion and I am not going to endorse it.

25 shots in 100 minutes is going to be half a litre of vodka. Drinking 2/3 of a bottle of neat vodka in an hour and half is not going to be a lot of fun for you or anyone you will be with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending