RiaWombat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I’ve seen these around tsr and think it might be a good way to motivate myself this year as I have a tendency to be lazy.

Subjects

English lit and Lang Eduqas
Maths Edexcel IGCSE
Biology Eduqas
Chemistry Eduqas
Physics Eduqas
German Eduqas
History Eduqas
Music AQA
Art ( will eventually kill me) AQA
Dance AQA

I’ve always been relatively good at exams but I have never put in any work and I know this year I can’t get away with doing nothing at still get the grades I want.

Bit about me:
ENTP. I’m a bit loud and cringey sometimes and I’m quite emotional. I love performing and music and all things creative. I adore cooking.

If you guys want me to tag you or if you have any questions for me hmu.
😄 Ria
RiaWombat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Nearly ditched this already lol.
The first few weeks of school have been pretty uneventful to be honest. I had a physics test last week that went really well and had a Macbeth mock yesterday but apart from that nothing major. I was surprised how quickly my lunch breaks filled up actually, I have orchestra, choir, music theory, a dance gcse lesson and I’ll do yoga my one free lunch break. I promised myself that I’d free up lunch breaks this year but hopefully my music commitments will lessen as we get closer to exams. 32 weeks and 5 days to go rip.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (75)
63.56%
I don't have everything I need (43)
36.44%

Watched Threads