andrewsaj14
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Has anyone got any examples or tips for aqa nea 1. I’m doing about shortcrust pastry.
jdijx
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
a shortcrust pastry sounds delicious heheh
cookieman15
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
yo man I'm literally starting my food GCSE and I've got to investigate into the functional and chemical properties of shortcrust pastry like you, just wanted to ask if you had any tips and sites, idm if u don't but I'm literally not sure what to do like at all.
username4141510
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cookieman15)
yo man I'm literally starting my food GCSE and I've got to investigate into the functional and chemical properties of shortcrust pastry like you, just wanted to ask if you had any tips and sites, idm if u don't but I'm literally not sure what to do like at all.
Hey for mine i used bbc bitesize.
Knightabi
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=andrewsaj14;79697930]Has anyone got any examples or tips for aqa nea 1. I’m doing about shortcrust pastry.

Hey,
Im doing my NEA1 at the moment and its about different fats used to make shortcrust pastry, is this the same as you?
andrewsaj14
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Knightabi)
(Original post by andrewsaj14)
Has anyone got any examples or tips for aqa nea 1. I’m doing about shortcrust pastry.

Hey,
Im doing my NEA1 at the moment and its about different fats used to make shortcrust pastry, is this the same as you?
Yes. AQA? We have already finsihed ours a while back we are doing nea2 now on Asian cusine
Sophari
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by andrewsaj14)
Yes. AQA? We have already finsihed ours a while back we are doing nea2 now on Asian cusine
What's the brief for the NEA2? Im doing it this year also and need all the heads up I can get :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (42)
15.27%
The paper was reasonable (140)
50.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (68)
24.73%
It was TERRIBLE (25)
9.09%

Watched Threads