The Student Room Group

mez's guide to not getting disowned: a year 11 gyg

mez’s guide to not getting disowned: a year 11 gyg

already I’m a disappointment; this is a day late and I’ve probably misused the semi colon.

if you wanna check out the mess of my y10 gyg last year then y’all can click here although I kinda gave up after my mocks sksksksksk
anyway, i cant really give up this year, because...well it’s my final year. ahhhhhhhhhh ok

my gcse grades!!!

Spoiler

here is what I am taking in terms of GCSEs:

Spoiler

here's my mock results

Spoiler

A-Level thoughts:

Spoiler

Sixth form thoughts:

Spoiler

What I've achieved so far:

Spoiler

And if you wanna know a lil more about me, then look no further:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

please comment if you'd like to be tagged or removed!
(edited 5 years ago)
I have arrived once again! Best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mez, you're 110% not a disappointment, and you're doing bloody brilliantly to say it's September
You're gonna absolutely smash it, you hardworking bean
If you're tagging, could you ask me to the tag list please? Wanna follow your journey to the very end:biggrin:
Good luck!:smile:
Reply 4
please tell me how the dofe goes my one is next week or so
You're not a disappointment at all :noway: (Plus have you seen the number of times I've promised an update and it hasn't happened:tongue:)
Moved this over to GYG for you :smile:
Reply 6
:yay: you're back!! :woo:
You are definitely NOT a disappointment! Life is busy enough without having to update a GYG.
We all want to go back to Year 7 :tongue:
Original post by emilynxlan
I have arrived once again! Best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahh thank you 💕
Original post by troubletracking
Mez, you're 110% not a disappointment, and you're doing bloody brilliantly to say it's September
You're gonna absolutely smash it, you hardworking bean
If you're tagging, could you ask me to the tag list please? Wanna follow your journey to the very end:biggrin:
Good luck!:smile:

💕💖💗💓💞
aw man thanks so much! I’ll be sure to tag you x
Original post by Tsquare
please tell me how the dofe goes my one is next week or so

good luck! what level are you doing?
Original post by Lemur14
You're not a disappointment at all :noway: (Plus have you seen the number of times I've promised an update and it hasn't happened:tongue:)
Moved this over to GYG for you :smile:

😂😂😂 teeheeee thanks
Original post by nyxnko_
:yay: you're back!! :woo:
You are definitely NOT a disappointment! Life is busy enough without having to update a GYG.
We all want to go back to Year 7 :tongue:

❤️❤️
guys I just got back from dofe and I’m absolutely shattered and still have got hw to complete, tests to revise for and tears to cry.
Original post by mez_merising
guys I just got back from dofe and I’m absolutely shattered and still have got hw to complete, tests to revise for and tears to cry.

well done for completing dofe !! :party:
you've got this!! :rave:
Original post by mez_merising
good luck! what level are you doing?

found out its at the end of the month that always great!
im doing bronze
Original post by nyxnko_
well done for completing dofe !! :party:
you've got this!! :rave:

:heart:
Original post by Tsquare
found out its at the end of the month that always great!
im doing bronze

ahh good luck! are you walking?

biology - pathetic. did ‘revision’ for a test we’ve got next week. idk if I’ll pass bio tbh

chemistry - tbh i absolutely adore my teacher but the concentration stuff we did like bruh...

physics - so my teacher tried to explain refraction to me but I had no clue like I can’t even draw the normal line and I’m considering physics a level ahahahhahhahahaha

german - ehh we just talked about our holidays in german.

so basically this is it for now yes I’m a disappointment rip me. I’ve got dofe from this friday to sunday and I’m canoeing rip my soul. And then I’ve got a history mock on Thursday (uhhh who does my history teacher think he is) and a bio test on bioenergetics when we haven’t even finished the topiccccc holy **** our new teacher is pathetic. We told her we didn’t know about metabolism and just wrote the definition on the board and that’s it smhhhhh.

Also I’ve got sixth form updates coming up because I’m in a kinda huge dilemma ahhhh I wished for a gentle welcome but we went straight into it. Man what I’d do to go back to year 7...

Aight peace
~ Mez xo
(edited 5 years ago)
mezzz you are going to slay this gurl:yes:
welp I relate with the sixth form dilemmas; choosing a-levels and where to study is so hard:eek3:
Good luck with DofE:gah: I wish I could canoe mine:frown: although it sounds really painful:ahhhhh:
:hugs: Mocks this early on is harsh, I thought it was bad enough we have a test next week and I'm year 13 :eek: Just do your best, mocks are just to show your progress and how effective your revision is :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest