The Student Room Group

mez's guide to not getting disowned: a year 11 gyg

Scroll to see replies

One month til I see my angels aaaaaaaaa that’s literally what kept me going through dofe.

So first period we just spent planning for our ‘leadership conference’ where we invite speakers and run workshops for the day. My friend and I are running a food tasting workshop lmaooo

pe - we just had kit check and chose what sports we were gonna do for the year

german - i actually can’t remember

maths - our first lesson with our new maths teacher and oh myyyyyy he’s the best literally ugh we stan a twink king. he proabably went to Cambridge and is like super clever and you can tell he acc likes maths. oh and he did some PhD thing in knots and kept trying to explain different theories to us literal uWu anyway

art - so my stress was worth nothing because we had this new teacher who didn’t know what the hell was going on. then she made a spreadsheet for the class on who had done what work and let’s just say there was a lot of red.
(edited 5 years ago)

history - carried on with Elizabethan England

pe - started this ‘sports leaders award’ honestly they take pe too seriously like it’s a subject where you mess around in if you don’t take gcse kkkkkk

latin - literature stuff sigh

physics - refraction pt. 2

english - ok so I hoped this year to be a bit better but no. we started much ado about nothing and we literally got through two pages the entire lesson
(edited 5 years ago)

Honestly the rest of my week was pretty standard, also known as me not being able to remember anything so here’s a list of tests I did:

history - so we did the Russia mock like legit this years exam paper and honestly I think it went alright bc maybe I acc revised heeheeee but I was so pushed for time like thankfully midway through I did the essay question that was last otherwise I would not have finished like most of the class. The marks go 4,4,8,4,8,12 and honestly do the longer marks first.

bio - did bioenergetics which went surprisingly ok? bet i come out with a four....

latin - thankfully i managed to do some revision and my teacher being an absolute legend and sent us annotated notes. so yeah i learnt the poem during physics which was a challenge while learning about diverging lenses so yeah! it was only an 18 mark test so yeah not to deep
(edited 5 years ago)
I kind of wish my school did Russia for history as it would link with the Cold War abit but oh well // you’re v lucky to go to the BTS concert as iveheard they’re quite expensive & a lot of fake ones are being sold :frown:( I’m not even a BTS fan lol
Original post by jadarose
I kind of wish my school did Russia for history as it would link with the Cold War abit but oh well // you’re v lucky to go to the BTS concert as iveheard they’re quite expensive & a lot of fake ones are being sold :frown:( I’m not even a BTS fan lol

Furthest seats were re-selling at £9000 a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I accidentally got tagged in here? Either way, I'm glad I did!!

I hope the BTS concert goes okay! I'm not really into K-Pop, but I know how hard people were fighting for those tickets... I'm sure it's going to be fantastic. @~@
Go on girl! Canoeing won't be bad unless you're as terrible as yours truly. Seriously, I lowkey flipped the boat.

Best of luck for everything xD
Original post by jadarose

yeah the scalpers were ridiculous
Original post by emilynxlan
Furthest seats were re-selling at £9000 a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apparently at some concerts in the us people queued all day with fake tickets they thought were genuine and then got turned down 😖😖
Original post by Jinkx Monsoon
I think I accidentally got tagged in here? Either way, I'm glad I did!!

I hope the BTS concert goes okay! I'm not really into K-Pop, but I know how hard people were fighting for those tickets... I'm sure it's going to be fantastic. @~@

ah thank you!
Original post by RazzzBerries
Go on girl! Canoeing won't be bad unless you're as terrible as yours truly. Seriously, I lowkey flipped the boat.

Best of luck for everything xD

ahhhh thanks💕
no but seriously canoeing is a no no like i never want to see another boat in my life or I will start throwing up
kkkkkkkkkk so many people are commenting I feel loved ☺️
I’m in bed and realised I haven’t done chem hw and I’m getting my history mock back tomorrow yikes
Hey! Thanks for tagging me. You mind checking out my thread too? It's called 'A Whole New World'
Original post by mez_merising
well i have let you down once again.
so i started trying daily updates but realised that got super boring so i'll only update if there's like something vaguely interesting or like idk a test or maybe i'll add pics of my art idk dont expexct tooo much aha

You're not letting us down. It's your blog, it's for your benefit and you can choose whenever to update it or not :yep: You're doing awesome :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HisMajesty_Kwabz
Hey! Thanks for tagging me. You mind checking out my thread too? It's called 'A Whole New World'
sure thing!
Honestly the rest of my week was pretty standard, also known as me not being able to remember anything so here’s a list of tests I did:

history - so we did the Russia mock like legit this years exam paper and honestly I think it went alright bc maybe I acc revised heeheeee but I was so pushed for time like thankfully midway through I did the essay question that was last otherwise I would not have finished like most of the class. The marks go 4,4,8,4,8,12 and honestly do the longer marks first.

bio - did bioenergetics which went surprisingly ok? bet i come out with a four....

latin - thankfully i managed to do some revision and my teacher being an absolute legend and sent us annotated notes. so yeah i learnt the poem during physics which was a challenge while learning about diverging lenses so yeah! it was only an 18 mark test so yeah not to deep

Tests :afraid: They sound like they went well! I think diverging lenses are so confusing and I did A Level Physics so :lol:
apparently at some concerts in the us people queued all day with fake tickets they thought were genuine and then got turned down 😖😖

jesus
Original post by Lemur14
You're not letting us down. It's your blog, it's for your benefit and you can choose whenever to update it or not :yep: You're doing awesome :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so i didnt get my history mock back smh my teacher's excuse was 'my mum's computer broke' lmaoooooooooooooooo then can i use that excuse for not doing my homework k cool thanks
and yeah art was sorta productive i did all my backgrounds so hopefully i can get some more work done. i'll add a picture in a bit.

how was your day? i love reading your comments so please feel free to leave anything!

(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending