Has anybody else broken any bones before?

Watch this thread
Trainboy2002
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I broke my thumb when I was 11 years old. I did it at school. I caught my thumb on something (I can't remember what it was" and my thumb bent into a strange position. I was sent to hospital, and it turned out that I had fractured it quite badly. The pain was terrible. It was a sharp pain that felt like something was biting the bone. I couldn't move my thumb at all, and I had to wear a cast on it for a month.
Dat1Guy
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Broke my toe In a squash match. Won 2 games following 😂
GSedgley
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Broke my leg on a trampoline when I was a kid
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Shitloads.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Right arm.

I was 4.
Hanky2222
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I had an operation where the surgeon had to break my tibia and re align it. This was done on both legs. Does that count? I’ve also broken both of my little toes.
Astiano
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I broke a leg when I was 14 in a Karate competition. I won the fight but got disqualified for breaking the rules...
Justmac
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Left arm, left wrist, lower jaw surgically broken, fractured one of my big toes and thumb. Acl rupture was the most painful but it's a ligament so...
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Broke 2 ribs from almost constant extreme coughing when I had pneumonia. Didn't think it was possible to break them from coughing :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (146)
42.2%
Not yet, but I will soon (63)
18.21%
No (137)
39.6%

Watched Threads