Am I being scammed? Modelling agency - The Talent Rooms/White Box Studios/Spotlight S Watch

valentass
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
[QUOTE=AgataCh.;81010922]
(Original post by valentass)
There you go what you need to know I found out from real agency! (you welcome)

Thank You. exactly... I didnt know how is it working. That's why I was a perfect " tasty bite" for them I have lost 1000 pounds And I dont know how to get them back. I wrote 2nd statement to the bank. I don't know what will happen.
Go to this agency https://yourmodelmanagement.co.uk, I had same issue they told me that they will try to get my money back from the scammers, I will update you if it worked, I'm still new in here just got contract few days ago but currently I believe them about everything and I believe that they are not scammers.
Emilyladyyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by dad-scammed)
Hi. I got scammed by Zera Models / Media Style studios. I fortunately paid with a credit card. When I realised it was a scam I raised a dispute with my credit card company and eventually they cancelled the transaction and I didn't have to pay these b*stards any money.

I can supply a copy of the letter I wrote to anyone who needs it - just message me. It is possible to win and get your money back
Please send me a copy
Nadz19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I have had a similar experience and my bank are telling me to contact the agency for a refund of my deposit. We didn’t end up going to the assessment after reading the bad reviews. Can I ask how you got your money back please?
Nadz19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I have had a similar experience and my bank are telling me to contact the agency for a refund of my deposit. We didn’t end up going to the assessment after reading the bad reviews. Can I ask how you got your money back please?
(Original post by Emilyladyyy)
Please send me a copy
dad-scammed
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you would like a copy of my letter send me a message and include an email address I can send the letter to.

I got the money back for the dodgy portfolios you are pressured into buying - not the £50 'deposit' they want you to pay upfront.
Nadz19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah doubt il get that back then.. :/
(Original post by dad-scammed)If you would like a copy of my letter send me a message and include an email address I can send the letter to.

I got the money back for the dodgy portfolios you are pressured into buying - not the £50 'deposit' they want you to pay upfront.
dancesingact
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no reputable agency should ever ask for money, you are their business/investment and they take a cut of any money you make so you should not have to pay a joining fee or anything of the sort
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Aadem
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,I need the letter please. I am new to this country and have gone through the same scam. I was told to come take pictures by visual studios and was told I was qualified and I needed to make a decision and pay 1375 pounds for the photos or sign a credit contract to pay monthly after a 350 pound deposit that says I wasn’t forced . They said my pictures would be deleted and the opportunity lost if I don’t sign right away. So I paid the deposit and signed. Now I’m realizing I was being scammed. How do I get my money back/ stop making the payments without seriously affecting my credit please help.
Aadem
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nadz19)
(Original post by dad-scammed)If you would like a copy of my letter send me a message and include an email address I can send the letter to.

Hi, i got scammed out of 1350 quid out of which ive already paid 350 quid. I would appreciate the letter:
Alixsmith7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there,Please may I see your letter please I had my photoshoot on Thursday with Phase one management and I have realised too late that it was a scam
Alixsmith7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
there,Please may I see your letter please I had my photoshoot on Thursday with Phase one management and I have realised too late that it was a scam

(Original post by Nadz19)

Alixsmith7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Please may I see your letter please I had my photoshoot on Thursday with Phase one management and I have realised too late that it was a scam.

Alixsmith7Outlook.com
Alixsmith7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
tPlease may I see your letter please I had my photoshoot on Thursday with Phase one management and I have realised too late that it was a scam
My email : alixsmith7Outlook.com
(Original post by Emilyladyyy)
Please send me a copy
Alixsmith7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi can you send the letter please I need to get my £350 back would appreciate your help !
(Original post by dad-scammed)
If you would like a copy of my letter send me a message and include an email address I can send the letter to.

Anita333
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Please, Can I get your copy of your letter as well. Please
Martikajasper
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi please could you send me the letter you wrote
dad-scammed
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have sent private messages to people asking for my letter as I can't post it here. Please check your messages on this site and send me an email on the address I have included in the message.
(Original post by Martikajasper)
Hi please could you send me the letter you wrote
NickoFOF
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys - I've literally just joined to comment on here. I'm writing an article on these scam modelling agencies, I would honestly love to hear any of your experiences as well as any information you have on them, addresses, names, sites etc as I know they often rebrand. The more info we can get hopefully we can actually get them exposed for who and what they are! Any info or experiences will be treated with discretion and anonymity unless you implicitly state otherwise. Please email anything you can to [personal details removed] and I will get back to you.

EDIT: Seems I can't leave my email here so please private message me Many thanks
Last edited by NickoFOF; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads