The Student Room Group

Is The Student Room getting boring... or dying?

An EXTREMELY (and heated) controversial topic, that is ‘lowkey sweeped under the rug to avoid impact’... what do you all want to say? ☕️🔮😣😭👑
(edited 5 years ago)
Nothing.
:tumble:

It's not dying, the company keeps making a profit, so I'm told.:ninja:
RIP TSR. Gone but never forgotten.
Original post by RichPiana
RIP TSR. Gone but never forgotten.

Why do you say so though? ☕️
Been on TSR for 4 years nothing has changed the site isn't boring you just get bored of it yourself.
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
Why do you say so though? ☕️

I wouldn’t say it’s boring. I think it’s because everyone is back at school now so it’s gonna have less activity.
Original post by Volibear
You should be a mod

I honestly should, but I don’t think they would be able to handle me 😍😍😍💰💰💰👑👑👑👑
Original post by RichPiana
I wouldn’t say it’s boring. I think it’s because everyone is back at school now so it’s gonna have less activity.

Oh that makes sense tbh! 😂☺️
hm
It's boring because there are too few excellent trolls like me shadow-moderating the retarded posts by turning them into a nuclear shitstorm.

Ask a stupid question and you should be appropriately mocked.
No, it's more like getting something new. Initially, you are excited about it and try out the various things it can do and so play with it a lot. However, over time, you will get bored of what it has to offer and eventually decrease how long you use it to stop using it altogether...

The only difference in TSR's case is that there are new threads every day but even that can get old over time for some people.
Honestly... TSR should invest their money in advertising and make a virtual world, to bring in the audiences if they have the coin
Same as always.

Although it feels like there are fewer people posting.
Original post by Zeetingman
Been on TSR for 4 years nothing has changed the site isn't boring you just get bored of it yourself.

nah I think there's a different vibe. When I lurked here or there before joining what made the site unappealing at first were the immature cliques. There was 2, one was older girls with big tits and their white knights who all seemed to be subscribed to the site cos their names were coloured and so they acted superior, the other clique was a bunch of muslim 6 formers. It now seems both annoying cliques have disappeared :colone: and now it's just regulars doing their own thing. I still enjoy it, though i take long breaks, theres just less drama nowadays.
(edited 5 years ago)
It’s like any other site. People eventually outgrow it. And new people come along.

Don’t judge the success of a site based on people going “Aw I’m tired of it now”
cos mods remove anything remotely controversial its so gaaaaaaay
Original post by Bang Outta Order
the other clique was a bunch of muslim 6 formers. It now seems both annoying cliques have disappeared :colone:

What's wrong with muslim sixth formers?
Original post by PrincipalSkinner
cos mods remove anything remotely controversial its so gaaaaaaay

I do think they’re doing a great job in order to make TSR safe, but they could definitely be a little more loose! There is no need to use the word in that way though 😣
Like others have said you just get bored of it

Quick Reply

Latest