Durham law student-books

Watch this thread
Desiii
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello!
Im about to start my first year as a law student at Durham University, Im wodering where am i supposed to buy my books for the modules and how to find out what books am I supposed to buy in the first place and approximately how much are they going to cost? I tried checking online reading lists from the librery in DUO, but I can’t seem to find any acurate information..
Do you know anything about this? Please help, former ,current or to be law students
Thank you
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
For each subject, you'd be expected to buy one or two books. Normally about 30-40 quid each brand new, but you can sometimes get away with buying an older edition for much fewer pennies. I would ask your lecturers if this is sensible before doing it and I generally do recommend buying the latest edition in law.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (102)
40.16%
They're exactly what I expected (61)
24.02%