What to do!!

Watch this thread
Sandra.kat1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My boyfriend knew before his relationship he might have chlamydia but never got tested for it and then met me and never told me obviously things happened with us but I never knew he had it and I knew I never had it because I was tested and was fine before I met him.. now he has had a test for health check it says he has chlamydia and then told me after the weekend we done it but he knew before that weekend.. I know he loves me and sorry for what he has done. He also suffers from anxiety!! Do I stay with him 😕
Ferrari101
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Hiiiii
If you love him than you may want to stay in the relationship, but you might want to get check up if you have chlamydia. If you really love him you wouldn’t Leave him for his anxiety would you??? You could help him cope with it in some ways.
•ßÅߥ•
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hmmm, this situation is tricky. You don’t want to upset him but he might have ruined your chances of being a born mother. Decide from you heart and mind, this will hopefully give you an evened out and clear answer without being true to yourself. Make sure you’re calm and relaxed as possible, a clear mind will help your decision, obviously, I can’t directly give you an answer because I’m not you, and I’m not in your unfortunate situation. But, I can give you advice that will hopefully guide you to make the right decisions.

Hope it goes well for the both of you two xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
33.7%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (43)
46.74%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.48%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads