The Student Room Group

EPQ Topics

Would it be good to do an EPQ on Japanese culture or is the topic too broad. If so, what should I narrow it down to?
I would definitely narrow it down somehow. Maybe you can concentrate on a particular part of the culture, or maybe how its changed in history, or the effect it has on the country or something like that?
Original post by Lilfreckles541
I would definitely narrow it down somehow. Maybe you can concentrate on a particular part of the culture, or maybe how its changed in history, or the effect it has on the country or something like that?

I have had a bit more of a think and do you think it would be good to do the change in culture with modern society and the effect westernisation has had on Japan's image?
Original post by TectalAlex124
I have had a bit more of a think and do you think it would be good to do the change in culture with modern society and the effect westernisation has had on Japan's image?

Yeah that sounds like a great idea! Probably best to phrase the title as a question so that you can write a summary answer to the question in your conclusion.
Original post by Lilfreckles541
Yeah that sounds like a great idea! Probably best to phrase the title as a question so that you can write a summary answer to the question in your conclusion.

thanks! you've been a lot of help.

Quick Reply

Latest