Accomodation pictures??? Watch

emmie_ie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows why pictures of accommodation were taken down from the Royal Holloway website?

I'm in Runnymede 2 next year and all there is is a video on 'Runnymede Hall', with no distinction between 1 and 2, and one of my friends who lived in Runnymede 2 last year says it's identical to Kingswood 2. All the pictures are gone from the RHUL site and even photos posted on old threads are gone.

I know in the end it's not really a problem as long as the bed's there and the furniture's there and everything but it would really help me to know what it looks like.

If anyone has pictures of or can describe Runnymede 2, or knows why photos are impossible to find, please let me know.

Thanks!
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by emmie_ie)
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows why pictures of accommodation were taken down from the Royal Holloway website?

I'm in Runnymede 2 next year and all there is is a video on 'Runnymede Hall', with no distinction between 1 and 2, and one of my friends who lived in Runnymede 2 last year says it's identical to Kingswood 2. All the pictures are gone from the RHUL site and even photos posted on old threads are gone.

I know in the end it's not really a problem as long as the bed's there and the furniture's there and everything but it would really help me to know what it looks like.

If anyone has pictures of or can describe Runnymede 2, or knows why photos are impossible to find, please let me know.

Thanks!
Hi emmie_ie,

We've recently updated our website, but there should be some images of Runnymede 2 rooms here.

I can confirm that these rooms are identical to Kingswood 2 rooms. I lived in Kingswood in my first year so I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the layout of the room!

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise