college fprcing me to go back when I am not well Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am currently taking a gap year and I am taking a break from studying A levels due to illness. This illness is affecting my ability to work. I need time off to get better because I know that A2 is a very important year and it is very intense. I mentioned the fact that fact that i might need to take this yeaR out and if I have to do AS again tHen I will or just go to a different college. I will definitEly nOt be able to carry on this year. My teacher said to think about it and he will call me back next week. I am definitely not ready for A2 because I have not even revised AS yet and I don't want to worry and stress out and make my life harder by going back this year. I don't mind going back When I am better. What do you think I should say to him next week?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just let him know that you've thought about it and you still don't feel you're well enough to continue right now. Your teacher is doing the right thing by recommending you have a think about it first it's a big decision. Going back into education after taking a break can be a difficult transition.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you spoken to your doctor? A whole year with nothing to do will be tough so it's best to avoid if you can. I don't know your health situation at all but it's worth considering carefully and consulting relevant professionals.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.83%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.01%
Not great so far... (281)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed