Is being circumcised at a young age really that bad ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I think nowadays people just look for any reason to complain or “protest”. I’m not circumcised but I wish I was when I was younger.
I agree that it should be a personal choice. However, no one “violated” your rights, it’s really not effecting you negatively. You are not depressed nor do you have anxiety because your “rights were violated” when you were like 6 months or something.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I was circumcised however I wish I wasn't, feel like I'm missing out.
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Well I’m a girl so idk. But why do you wish you were circumcised ? Surely it’s doesn’t effect your quality of life?
Blackpanther93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Why do you wish you were circumcised?
TheHairDyeDiarys
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I think people who were circumcised as babies are within their rights to be angry or upset about it later in life. It’s their body’s that have been changed before they could even understand what that meant.
Just because you wish you had been circumcised doesn’t take away the emotions of the people who wish they hadn’t.
The difference between you and them is you HAVE the choice to do it to yourself whereas that choice was made for them as a baby. They’ve lost that option.

If you want to be circumcised as an adult, do it. Find a surgeon who performs it and have it done.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
I was circumcised at birth and I am glad I was, it’s healthier, better to do then rather than when I’m 30 and have UTI.
So Fetch
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Missing out on what exactly? Just foreskin?
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
being circumcised after birth is well for you health, it also gives you a lower chance of getting diseases
ThomH97
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Circumcision is a barbaric substitute for good hygiene. If you have good hygiene, circumcision is just barbaric. You're chopping bits off your kids, who does that?
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Who actually cares if you have skin on your peener.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I was circumcised at birth and I am glad I was, it’s healthier, better to do then rather than when I’m 30 and have UTI.
UTIs are treated with antibiotics it's hardly leprosy ffs.
Sorry to hear. Maybe look into foreskin restoration therapy or something. Obviously the nerve endings you lost are gone forever though, unfortunately .
(Original post by ThomH97)
Circumcision is a barbaric substitute for good hygiene. If you have good hygiene, circumcision is just barbaric. You're chopping bits off your kids, who does that?
This. Imagine arguing for cutting the genitals of babies for no medical reason. There are some terrible people in the world.
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
It's bad. If you think it should be a personal choice then it shouldn't be done in babies that can't consent. It does affect you negatively, it kills of nerve endings in the penis, makes sex and masturbation awkward because if how dry it gets, and it looks foul. It should not be done without valid medical reason, and religion or culture is not one.
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
Its not healthier. And people rarely have it done as adults.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I just feel like it would feel amazing with a foreskin, plus I'd be able to do docking.
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Don't know.

I'd say unless it's for strictly medical reasons no circumcision of a child should take place.
Anonymous #6
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ThomH97)
You're the type of guy to say sex is just moving back and fourth and releasing liquid.
ThomH97
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You're the type of guy to say sex is just moving back and fourth and releasing liquid.
No I'm not. That's libel.
Anonymous #7
Report 2 months ago
I was circumcised a month ago and I really like it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (134)
18.23%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
9.93%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (127)
17.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (72)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (224)
30.48%

Watched Threads