The Student Room Group

I thought it was going to be a warm September but......

it clearly isn't.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by s817
it clearly isn't.

smh, you gotta <3 the UK
Ikr. It's ****in freezing.
It’s the 9th of September.....
Original post by FailedMyMocks
Ikr. It's ****in freezing.

I think you may be exaggerating a touch.
Nah fam it's freezing.

How do I know?
All summer when I'd open my window at night with the lights on, moths would come in my room.

The past 2 days none have come in suggesting they've gone/hibernated (whatever moths do).
It's ok, until bullet nipples suggest a jumper.
Original post by Andrew97
I think you may be exaggerating a touch.

My feet would say otherwise.
Reply 8
Agreed, I’m cold the second it hits September but tbh I love it, the jumpers, coats and having the heating on😍
As a guy, I was worried because my nipples were looking weird ..turns out the cold just made them hard. Who knew.
I BLAME MYSELF

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5559646

my thread jinxed everything :frown:
Good.
Looks pretty warm for the foreseeable future where I am...
hmm yes true, but its a bit nippy nippy outside
my brother has the fan on in his room.... bloody mental, I tell you.. which weirdo has the fan on at night i'm sitting here bundled in a blanket, it's kinda cold, sweater weather is approaching, or is upon us..
thank you who doesn't know that song.. 'coz it's too cooold for you here....' im a huge fan of the NBHD
Define cold... it's Tshirt weather here in the Midlands. Anything below 15 degrees C is starting to get to wooly jumper time but below 10 Degiswindbreaker and jumper. Below 6 Deg is is thick coat and then we head into colder weather below -4 Deg which requires thick socks and mulled wine. Below -9 Deg you really want to ask yourself why you bothered waking up that day because the two peanuts and matchstick are not what you born with...
at least you don't have the fan on like my brother does, in his room.. appreciate your common sense hahah.. some ppl like my sibling doesn't have common sense
i accidentally put the heating on in the summer like accidentally pressing a button.. and they shout at me for doing it haha.. its an accident and i like being warm too.
Reply 19
Haven't we had enough heat this year?

Quick Reply

Latest