Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Delayed cas letter from Coventry University

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aastha1
I had applied for ma interior design at Coventry University and received a conditional offer letter, which asked for some documents regarding the results and paying 1/3rd fees. I fulfilled the conditions and also payed the fees, but now its been almost 10 days i haven’t received a CAS Letter. I tried to speak with the admissions dept. , but they are saying it is in further assessment and shall take a few more days. I’ve mailed and also spoken on call, but they are asking me call again after few days. I’m confused and scared. As the university start date is near and my visa process cant even start without the cas letter. Not heariny any confirmation or date from their side. What to do?

You need to keep contacting them. Only Coventry can deal with this.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
This is happening with me too .. its been more than 2 weeks Since I submitted my docs .. all they do is keep telling me to submit same documents again and again.. and call letter and wait.. I m worried too. But nothing is helpful.. did you really got the CAS at the end?
i am still waiting
Reply 4
i am having the same problem, may i know to which intake and which course you have applied???
Original post by satwick
i am having the same problem, may i know to which intake and which course you have applied???

i have applied fo may intake in BA(hons) global bussiness management. and it has been 1mnth that i have paid my(1/3) tution fee but haven't got CAS
Original post by satwick

BA(hons) global bussiness management for may intake
I also applied for MBA Global Business May intake 2020, I paid my 1/3 fees,, but they not issue my CAS, my consultant said they will issue CAS after the Skype Interview and they send you mail regarding the interview but still i did not receive any mail or confirmation,,, I m worried
I also applied for MBA Global Business May intake 2020, I paid my 1/3 fees,, but they not issue my CAS, my consultant said they will issue CAS after the Skype Interview and they send you mail regarding the interview but still i did not receive any mail or confirmation,,, I m worried
Original post by upneetkaur

university won't mail you..u are supposed to mail university requesting the arrangement of interview date..
Is interview compulsory for getting CAS from Coventry University ?
Hello, please contact the International Office, who you can contact on FB - http://facebook.com/coventryuniversityinternational - or by email on [email protected].

Atika (Social Media Team)
Original post by Coventry University
Hello, please contact the International Office, who you can contact on FB - http://facebook.com/coventryuniversityinternational - or by email on [email protected].

Hello, today I sent mail on this mail id ,,, but they won't reply,,, only send automatic reply
Original post by Coventry University

Hello,
how soon do they reply to letters?
Original post by Windbichler
Hello,

It will takes not less than a month for them to reply.
The admission team of coventry university is too lazy.
Original post by Windbichler
Hello,

Hi,

You should receive an automated response which will state the waiting time. Our teams are really busy right now because of the lockdown so it might take a bit longer than usual - we appreciate your patience.

If the matter is urgent, you can also follow up by calling the admissions team on +44 (0)24 7765 2152.

Kind regards,

Monika
Coventry Campus
LLB International Law
Did you get your cas ? If yes please tell how much time they took to send
Hello bro , did you get you cas ? If yes please tell how much time they took to send CAS
Bro did u recieve ur cas letter finally or not ?
Bro did u recieve your CAS letter finally or no?

Quick Reply

Latest