why lesbian and gay? . how is it feel?

Watch this thread
Madawa
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
please explain
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
What's wrong with lesbians?
username2908878
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What do you mean ‘how does it feel’? That is just how you a born , it’ll be all you’ve ever known x
Madawa
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Nothing wrong. But how it feel?.only 2 vagaina
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
TSR after midnight, everyone:

TheDanr
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Umm...well shagging a guy is feels alright if you have willy op, lol
Laus2
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
When people are homophobic, presumptuous, ignorant and unaccepting? Pretty ****. Away from all of that? Like home.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Idk if this q is meant to be rude, but whatever, i'll answer it anyway..

I recently found out I was lesbian (may be bisexual, i'm still questioning but i'm definitely more attracted to girls) after tbh being oblivious my whole life.(there were signs, I just didn't notice)

It feels great.I never really was attracted to guys, I just thought they were ugly tbh and had no want for a guy.I did have a couple guy crushes but they were low-key and short, as if I was convincing myself I liked guys.

And then a series of events happened which made me realise I was gay. It was like a lightbulb went off in my head.Then I got this HUGE crush on this girl in my class and it felt so much better and real than it ever was with a boy, she's just so pretty, cute and hot.I mean girls are so much prettier than guys ngl...

You finally feel free and you feel privileged to know you love girls (for me anyway) !! it's the best feeling

How does it feel? The same as being straight lol just the opposite, but it's still the same, you like ppl and have crushes or whatever

Negatives: you feel trapped if you haven't come out yet bc you can't speak to your friends about it or your crushes and you're surrounded by the talk of boring boys.You feel scared for the day you will have to come out.You feel bummed out to the fact that the girl you like is probably straight but you don't give up hope.

It feels natural and it feels nice.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Same person as reply above but I never saw your comment about how does it feel only 2 vaginas lmao.Being lesbian has nothing to do with sex.It's like me asking how does it feel to be straight as if all it was is sex.How would I know? I've never has sex...It's about love and ik that I love girls.Sex will come when you're in a comfortable relationship.And I'm sure lesbian sex is pretty damn good cuz I don't want a penis anywhere near me thank you...
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Madawa)
please explain
Well, being a homosexual is not a choice, for example, if you’re a heterosexual guy, then you should understand how lesbians are attracted to females as much as you do. Same goes for being gay, they just like people with the same sex? They are born like this! That’s the same as asking you why are you attracted to opposite sex, because you just like them!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (5)
31.25%
The paper was reasonable (7)
43.75%
Not feeling great about that exam... (4)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (0)
0%

Watched Threads