Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying at Royal Holloway in September and will be studying BA Film, Television and Digital Production. I was wondering if I would be eligible for the bursary for those who have an income of less than £25,000. My income is less than £25,000 and I will be receiving a full maintenance loan and grant, but I am not from England, Im from Wales and will be receiving my Student Finance Loan and Grant from Student Finance Wales. So I was wondering if I would still be eligible for this Bursary?
    • Answer Heroes

Answer Heroes
    (Original post by PoppyW9)
    I'm going to be studying at Royal Holloway in September and will be studying BA Film, Television and Digital Production. I was wondering if I would be eligible for the bursary for those who have an income of less than £25,000. My income is less than £25,000 and I will be receiving a full maintenance loan and grant, but I am not from England, Im from Wales and will be receiving my Student Finance Loan and Grant from Student Finance Wales. So I was wondering if I would still be eligible for this Bursary?
    Just looked. I believe its this one?

https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/stud...-under-25-000/

You can phone them but imo from a quick read you are not because the bursary us limited to students from England. Bit mean as England and Wales are often grouped. Ask to make sure.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by PoppyW9)
    Hi PoppyW9,

We can't wait to welcome you on campus later this month!

To be eligible for the Royal Holloway (household income less than £25,000) bursary, you must be domiciled in England as we use the assessment from Student Finance England to determine eligibility.

You can find more information on the bursaries and scholarships we offer on our website here.

Susana

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 10, 2018
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.