alice_moody
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am working on a design GCSE.
I was thinking of designing a product to simplify food preparation.
I have seen inspiration and ideas such as an all in one nut and shell bowl! This is the type of thing in was thinking of!
Any ideas and opinions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hiya, i've moved this to the design and technology forum where hopefully you'll get replies and advice from someone who knows the subject well
alice_moody
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you so much!
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Simplifying food preparation is quite broad so gives you a lot to work with, if i were you i would want to narrow it down a bit to a particular market.
E.g simplifying food preparation for families as dinner time can be busy and rushed, for elderly people as their mobility and dexterity is reduced a product could be created for them that helps them be more independent and cook for themselves, for vegans/vegetarians who live with meat eaters to make sure their food doesn't come into contact with meat products, people with allergies who need their food away from certain food products.

Hope that helps, focus on a particular group and the problems this market faces with food preparation, draw a spider diagram with that group in the middle and the problems they face with food preparation coming off of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads