amielee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey! I’m just wondering if anyone is thinking of going to Lincoln university in September 2019? I’m going to study criminology and social policy, I’m just looking to make friends with people who are interested in the same course as me or who is going to lincoln university as I know no one who is going there, if you’re studying at lincoln what are you thinking of doing, and are you applying for accommodation if so which one?
University of Lincoln
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amielee)
Hey! I’m just wondering if anyone is thinking of going to Lincoln university in September 2019? I’m going to study criminology and social policy, I’m just looking to make friends with people who are interested in the same course as me or who is going to lincoln university as I know no one who is going there, if you’re studying at lincoln what are you thinking of doing, and are you applying for accommodation if so which one?
Hi!

Give our applicants 2019 page a like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2019/

We're just starting it up but you'll be able to meet lots of other applicants on there once it begins to grow!

Elliott 😊
midnightdice26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey! I am also applying there for business and marketing. Pavilions seems really nice but I'm still deciding on what accomodation I would apply for. What about you? 😊
amielee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I love the look of Lincoln courts and also pavilions!! are you applying this year ?
midnightdice26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Yeah Courts does look good as well! It's gonna be a really hard decision. Yeah I'm applying for entry September 2019. Student satisfaction is pretty high at lincoln according to the league tables which is one of the main reasons Ive decided to apply there😁
amielee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by midnightdice26)
Yeah Courts does look good as well! It's gonna be a really hard decision. Yeah I'm applying for entry September 2019. Student satisfaction is pretty high at lincoln according to the league tables which is one of the main reasons Ive decided to apply there😁
Yeah my reason also!! Hey private message me pls
14anonB
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I will be
katelynn.x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I've applied to Lincoln to study Journalism & I want to apply to Cygnet or Courts. x
amielee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Have you gotten or offer or anything yet? Yeah I’ve heard lots of people saying that courts is awful but the gate way or cygnet looks amazing and more modern but I’m just kinda stuck of prices and stuff m ( hopefully I’ll able to check out the accommodation more when I go over in February
katelynn.x
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Have you gotten or offer or anything yet? Yeah I’ve heard lots of people saying that courts is awful but the gate way or cygnet looks amazing and more modern but I’m just kinda stuck of prices and stuff m ( hopefully I’ll able to check out the accommodation more when I go over in February
Yeah, I've got an unconditional offer if I firm them. When I went to the open day both the accommodations looked lovely. The only thing that put me off cygnet was the number of people to live with and it is actually pretty nice in courts.
Dawner123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
hey I'm also hoping to join Lincoln in 2019. I'm going to study forensic science. I'd love to know if anyone else is going to do this course too
Dawner123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
my options for accomodation are also cyngent and courts
Lucy_Apple17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey! I've appplied and received an unconditional offer to study English at Lincoln next year, and I'm pretty sure I want to take it! I'd say Lincoln Courts is my favourite at the moment just because of the number of people per flat being less than Cygnet Wharf. Would love to chat with some other applicants!
katelynn.x
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey, I’d love to talk to other applicants too! Private message me?
Dawner123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I was thinking that cyngent more modern but the room space in courts is more so I dunno let me know what u think
katelynn.x
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I liked cygnet when I went to visit Lincoln but I don’t think I could live with so many people, there is a youtuber called ‘Charlotte Emily Vlogs’ who lived in Lincoln Courts in her first year and she seemed to like it
Dawner123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
OMG. I watch her vlogs too and Luke birch. they both are great to look at if you wanna know the study life at Lincoln NGL
Lucy_Apple17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I love Luke Birch! He's probably my favourite of the study youtube community
katelynn.x
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yeah they are both really good!
Dawner123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
True. I think I'll apply to both but I still feel like cyngent is more better in terms of quality for me. I don't know how I'd feel about courts it is very old. to be fair the amount of people I live with doesn't matter to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (98)
24.14%
No (308)
75.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed