The Student Room Group

Is it too late to become a professional footballer at 19 (never been scouted)

I have never played for a team or even watch football but since the age of 12 to 17 I have regularly played indoor five aside twice a week every week and I used to regularly practice in my garden during that time. i have played before the age of 12 at primary school but that wasn't anything major. my cardio has gone down since then and my shooting is poor.
Reply 1
Original post by marshmellow:)
I have never played for a team or even watch football but since the age of 12 to 17 I have regularly played indoor five aside twice a week every week and I used to regularly practice in my garden during that time. i have played before the age of 12 at primary school but that wasn't anything major. my cardio has gone down since then and my shooting is poor.

Sorry but yes.
why not join a footbal lteam then start sunday leage or whatever then work up if u think u can
I'm not sure if this is a troll post...

OP, I'm afraid you may be a tad too late and inexperienced to realistically get recruited by a football talent scout. You could certainly join a local public club for leisure but I honestly doubt you'll ever be able to play professionally.
Original post by CTLeafez
I'm not sure if this is a troll post...

OP, I'm afraid you may be a tad too late and inexperienced to realistically get recruited by a football talent scout. You could certainly join a local public club for leisure but I honestly doubt you'll ever be able to play professionally.

ok thank you
Original post by marshmellow:)
ok thank you

And there we witness the dreams of a man diminish
Unless you're truly exceptional and are lucky enough to get the chance to show that, yes, you're probably too late.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending