The Student Room Group

Urgent help RBS student/graduate account upgrade and overdraft?

Okay so I have an RBS current account and have done during my whole undergraduate degree. I have a £1500 arranged overdraft with hefty monthly fees. I have just graduated and about to start my masters degree.

Can I upgrade straight to a Graduate account? Or do you have to already have a RBS student account? Is my only option to upgrade to a student account?

Will I be able to upgrade to either type of account as I already have an overdraft?

I’ve got an appointment at the bank in the morning if she lets me upgrade straight to a Graduate account will I be eligible for the £2000 overdraft straight away?

I can’t cope with these monthly fees anymore I desperately need either a student/graduate account with an overdraft so that I stop getting charged

Any ideas?
Original post by Sadieleigh95
Okay so I have an RBS current account and have done during my whole undergraduate degree. I have a £1500 arranged overdraft with hefty monthly fees. I have just graduated and about to start my masters degree.

Can I upgrade straight to a Graduate account? Or do you have to already have a RBS student account? Is my only option to upgrade to a student account?

Will I be able to upgrade to either type of account as I already have an overdraft?

I’ve got an appointment at the bank in the morning if she lets me upgrade straight to a Graduate account will I be eligible for the £2000 overdraft straight away?

I can’t cope with these monthly fees anymore I desperately need either a student/graduate account with an overdraft so that I stop getting charged

Any ideas?

Why didnt you open a student sccount in the first place?
Original post by niteninja1
Why didnt you open a student sccount in the first place?

Several reasons

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending