The Student Room Group

Open study college help

I am studying 3 alevelsand my exams are in 2019. I CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY EXAM FEES. Can I wait till 2020 to do the exams. My course comes to an end in september 2019
Original post by Lily June 18
I am studying 3 alevelsand my exams are in 2019. I CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY EXAM FEES. Can I wait till 2020 to do the exams. My course comes to an end in september 2019

That explains things better. Yes you will be fine sitting the exam later.

If you intend to sit them in May/June 2020, then tiy are looking at paying the normal (cheapest) fee around Sept 2019- January 2020 time and then around mid Feb the fees start increasing to a higher tariff. they get more expensive the closer to the exam. It makes sense to pay for them in the above months to avoid late entry fees.
Original post by 999tigger
That explains things better. Yes you will be fine sitting the exam later.

If you intend to sit them in May/June 2020, then tiy are looking at paying the normal (cheapest) fee around Sept 2019- January 2020 time and then around mid Feb the fees start increasing to a higher tariff. they get more expensive the closer to the exam. It makes sense to pay for them in the above months to avoid late entry fees.

But I am scared the spec will change. I have material from 2017 to 2019
Original post by Lily June 18
But I am scared the spec will change. I have material from 2017 to 2019

They have only just moved from legacy to linear, so its unlikely to change for several years.

Which subject and exam board is it?

You should also contact Open college explain the situation and be advised whether they will give you any updates.
aqa

Quick Reply

Latest