MGKs Eminem diss Watch

Ninja Squirrel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm not really a fan of MGKs songs but man this diss on Eminem was pretty damn good. I grew up listening to Eminem and regard him as the greatest of all time but credit where credit's due, MGK really took it to Em on this track 😮

What do you think?

And yeah, Ems Kamikaze album was fire as well. I think he just broke the world record for number of records to hit number 1 in a row previously held by Led Zeppelin.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's good yeah. Em needs to fire back. I want to see if he is any good when it comes to battling.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
I'm not really a fan of MGKs songs but man this diss on Eminem was pretty damn good. I grew up listening to Eminem and regard him as the greatest of all time but credit where credit's due, MGK really took it to Em on this track 😮

What do you think?

And yeah, Ems Kamikaze album was fire as well. I think he just broke the world record for number of records to hit number 1 in a row previously held by Led Zeppelin.

Saw this a few days ago,

a decent diss track [and i've been an enimem fan since Marshal Mathers LP]

i listened to kamikaze and it sounds like it was produced in the 90's. sorta like the missing album inbetween slim shady ep and slim shady lp. It's better than his last few albums but not better than than slim shady lp

marshall mathers lp was his peak, then he slowly went downhill....

tbh, i don't think eminem has it in him to come back with a diss track that will blow away mgk. In his earlier days, definitely. But he's definitely declined with age.....

I still rank The Warning as the greatest diss track ever [mariah carey diss]. Sadly though, I do not think we will see such lyrical genius from eminem again..

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads