Violeteye
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey,

I’m starting second year med in Warsaw medical uni and I really want to transfer anywhere. My main goal was Commenius in Bratislava but I read that they don’t take third year transfers. If anyone could give me a list of credible options that would be much appreciated!
junior.doctor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Unfortunately you’re unlikely to get an answer to your question here. This is a predominantly UK forum so most of us only have experience of UK universities and systems. A transfer to a UK university would definitely not be possible.

I think there are a few posters here who go to other universities in Bulgaria / some other Eastern European universities, they might know whether their specific university would accept transfers. There was a post recently from a student who’d been unsuccessful at final year in ?Czech Republic and was looking to transfer somewhere else in Europe, but I believe the only options they found were to start again from first year.

What makes you want to transfer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
18.03%
I'm not sure (2)
1.64%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (38)
31.15%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.46%
I'm not a current university student (57)
46.72%

Watched Threads