The Student Room Group

I FORGIVE Roxanne Pallet

And everybody else should too,
Because she needs support too.
She's a donkey and I'd leave her inside a burning building to save a pig. She makes a mockery of domestic abuse and expects to get off lightly? Not likely.
Yes, I think she's a very mentally disturbed young woman who does need urgent psychiatric help.

However, it isn't your place to "forgive" her. Ryan Thomas and his family/friends are the ones who have the right to forgiveness in this situation.

I actually think more should be made of it, because it raises the disturbing question of what would have happened if there were no cameras to prove the truth, and how many people have been falsely accused/prosecuted because of a lack of disproving evidence?

It should be a crime to do what she's done, and she should either be prosecuted or forced to undergo psychiatric treatment until she makes notable improvements in her condition.
so easy for these floozies to play the #metoo card and ruin men's lives. shame on her.
Personally, I disagree. I have no remorse for someone who is punished for falsely accusing someone else of something, especially if it's a woman accusing a man of domestic or sexual abuse (since it hits closer to home, as I've seen several of my guy friends fall victim to this).

Hell, I'd even go as far as to say she and every other woman who has done this probably deserves more punishment than they actually received, because in most of the cases I've seen the woman gets off so lightly it's a disgrace. This leaves women who are considering pulling this kind of **** with no deterrent.

I know I'm gonna get **** for saying this but it is the conclusion I've reached in my head...perhaps it's bias/emotions on my part because of the hell my friends had to go through (who, by the way, I knew were innocent because the time at which they supposedly committed the act according to the "victim", they were actually hanging out with me and the rest of my group), but it's the conclusion I've reached nonetheless.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Yes, I think she's a very mentally disturbed young woman who does need urgent psychiatric help.

However, it isn't your place to "forgive" her. Ryan Thomas and his family/friends are the ones who have the right to forgiveness in this situation.

I actually think more should be made of it, because it raises the disturbing question of what would have happened if there were no cameras to prove the truth, and how many people have been falsely accused/prosecuted because of a lack of disproving evidence?

It should be a crime to do what she's done, and she should either be prosecuted or forced to undergo psychiatric treatment until she makes notable improvements in her condition.

I agree with this.

I think it was funny how she even tried to turn on the tears to manipulate Emma in her exit interview. Emma knew what she was doing and ended the interview. She's a very very dangerous person in my opinion.
Roxanne who?
Think her fiance needs to jump ship, if she can try to manipulate eople like that when it was obvious the truth would come out because literally every second of their time in that house is recorded on camera, imagine what she would do behind closed doors..?
Original post by JammyDodger0135
Think her fiance needs to jump ship, if she can try to manipulate eople like that when it was obvious the truth would come out because literally every second of their time in that house is recorded on camera, imagine what she would do behind closed doors..?

Roxanne has said that she suffered domestic abuse in a previous relationship, but how many people believe that now? I wonder if the man was convicted. She'll probably accuse her fiance of rape if he does something to annoy her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending