Want more information about this university?
Agent007
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm paying my tuition fees fully by student finance, but they lost part of my application recently and needed me to resend some stuff back. They say it usually takes around 21 working days and I am so pissed. The fees are due in for the 13th September and enrolment is on the 15th, I'm supposed to bring in proof of payment on the 15th which isn't enough time.

What do I do? Has anyone had this issue before?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Agent007)
I'm paying my tuition fees fully by student finance, but they lost part of my application recently and needed me to resend some stuff back. They say it usually takes around 21 working days and I am so pissed. The fees are due in for the 13th September and enrolment is on the 15th, I'm supposed to bring in proof of payment on the 15th which isn't enough time.

What do I do? Has anyone had this issue before?
Do you have an e-mail or any form of written communication from SFE?

Contact the fees office or admissions at QM on the phone and explain the situation, then ask for guidance on ow to proceed. It should be fine as there are usually many such cases to chase down as they are dealing with thousands of students. Whatever they say then tell that to the enrolment people, even better if you have a communication.

I wouldnt worry and you should be fine if you chase it down as a above.
Agent007
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Do you have an e-mail or any form of written communication from SFE?

Contact the fees office or admissions at QM on the phone and explain the situation, then ask for guidance on ow to proceed. It should be fine as there are usually many such cases to chase down as they are dealing with thousands of students. Whatever they say then tell that to the enrolment people, even better if you have a communication.

I wouldnt worry and you should be fine if you chase it down as a above.
QM fees department arent answering the phone atm, left an email that they hopefully might read before enrolment day. Hoping for the best
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
QM fees department arent answering the phone atm, left an email that they hopefully might read before enrolment day. Hoping for the best
If you are already in situ, then drop by the office in person would be my next move.
erhgh1340
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, any chance you could update what happened in the end? im facing a similar situation at the minute
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed