En bloc blackout Watch

Esme6560
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
So I'm depressed and I drank 2 bottles of alcohol within an hour and I chugged most of it down did have a packet of crisps with it, however I'm very small and petite, (not sure how I didn't die) however I was planning on getting home afterwards but the alcohol finally hit me and I ended getting drunk before I could even get home! Considering it's a 5 minute walk. Later on a random person found me and took me home (which I can't remember) I can't remember anything other than buying the drinks however it's now been a day and my vagina is sore and I'm not sure if I had sex whilst I was going through this 'blackout' what do I do? Not to mention that I had sex a couple days back but it hasn't been this sore.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LM247
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Take a pregnancy test and get tested for STIs
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
spoonferret
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Action for the immediate issues:
1) Take a pregnancy test and order a multi-STI testing kit (as recomended above). Get the pregnancy tests online in bulk and take 1-2 / per week until your next period or until you're generally sure on your status. The Multi-STI kits can be ordered online from sexual health charities and GUMS. Who you order from will depend on your location.
2) Perhaps locate a GUM or pharmacy which dispenses PREP (Anti-HIV treatment for use within certain time period of exposure)
3) Should your tests come back positive for anything, discuss them with your GP and get a course of action.
4) Inform known partners of STI status (if positive)

Action for long-term issues:
- See someone (professional) about your coping methods. Drinking to blackout is a sign of acloholism (if done frequently / every time you drink) and even if you're not an alcoholic, it could be considered self harm (as could sleeping w/ people when vunerable. Read: risky behaviours as self harm)
- If you're not already, get on some medication for depression. Its a long process to find the right one at the right dose, but its a good first step.
- Reach out to family / friends etc about being unwell. They may be able to support you
- Reach out to educational body and/or work about anything you might need from them (read: reasonable adjustments). You may need a GP note for this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.97%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.14%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.14%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.92%
Monster Munch (18)
7.56%