The Student Room Group

Getting over ex

I Broke up with ex of 1 and a half years because Of distance we would hardly see eachother because of uni commitments and work and the 4 hour drive between us. We’re staying in contact and I can’t bare the thought of her with somone else, any tips or past experiences of getting over it?
Is she still into you?
Reply 2
Original post by Gaz186
I Broke up with ex of 1 and a half years because Of distance we would hardly see eachother because of uni commitments and work and the 4 hour drive between us. We’re staying in contact and I can’t bare the thought of her with somone else, any tips or past experiences of getting over it?

Lose contact. Delete off social media. Move on. It just makes things easier in the long run.
Reply 3
Original post by New Identity
Is she still into you?

I don’t know I think so because of how devastated she was when I ended it, I’m still into her but wish I wasn’t
Original post by Gaz186
I don’t know I think so because of how devastated she was when I ended it, I’m still into her but wish I wasn’t

If you two still love each other I can't understand why you broke up with her.
I mean, isn't the time you spend with her, however little that is, worth the sacrifice you need to do to see her? :confused:

And as you can't see her everyday when you do see her you would feel more excited :biggrin:

You can't bare the thought of her with someone else but you are the one who left her and she will eventually get over you unless you do something and if it is too late, the only thing that you'll be able to do is to be happy for her and you would have to move on as well and the girl you'll be with won't be her.

Best wishes :hi:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending