The Student Room Group

Is A-Level Psychology a hard course?

I have just started college and chosen to do A level psychology and it is with Edexcel. I got good grades at GCSE ( Double 9s in Science, 8 in maths, English Language and history and a &7 in lit). I haven't got any clue about the subject but I do have some interest. Is it a lot of work? IS it hard to get an A?
I wouldn't say so. Much easier compared to Biology. All the AO1 stuff, the concepts, are easy to grasp and are actually quite interesting. What I found more difficult was the AO3 bits, where you have to evaluate the concepts. Still, you'll have no problem as long as you really listen to your teacher and take in the feedback from class tests, mocks e.t.c. :smile:
Original post by Mystelle
I wouldn't say so. Much easier compared to Biology. All the AO1 stuff, the concepts, are easy to grasp and are actually quite interesting. What I found more difficult was the AO3 bits, where you have to evaluate the concepts. Still, you'll have no problem as long as you really listen to your teacher and take in the feedback from class tests, mocks e.t.c. :smile:

Thankyou for that, so far it seems good. I know it won't be easy but im hoping for an A

Quick Reply

Latest